Fight at UFC101

SavageTaker

Everybody Has A Price!
I didn't know where else to put this.

[youtube]<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/rytx0ZIqYdQ&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/rytx0ZIqYdQ&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Damn.

Haha... that blonde lady got a great shot in.

But you know want to know a cool little fact? The best fight I ever seen in person was at WCW Thunder after the show was over. It was fucking nuts.

That was a great shot. That girl should train to be an MMA fighter.

Only fights I have seen were at school. The best part about them is when the administrator would come in tackle the people fighting. He didn't care if they were girls or boys.

That was a great shot. That girl should train to be an MMA fighter.

Only fights I have seen were at school. The best part about them is when the administrator would come in tackle the people fighting. He didn't care if they were girls or boys.

That stopped the one time a guy teacher tried to pull apart a girl fight and accidentally ripped one of the girls' dress. Tore the shoulder strap. Her left boob came flopping out. I was 16 at the time and I'd never seen a real boob before that wasn't in a magazine, and it was the most beautiful thing I'd ever seen.

After that, they just let fights end on their own and didn't interfere.

:lmao:

I don't think the administrators here care what happens as long as the stop the fight. There was one time where he pushed a girl into a bus.

The worse part is that there are some students who actually hit them or try to hit them. It just makes things much worse when they do that.

I don't think the administrators here care what happens as long as the stop the fight. There was one time where he pushed a girl into a bus.

I just pictured a guy in a suit Irish Whipping some chick into the side of a big yellow school bus.

Don't ruin that for me. If that's not exactly how it happened, I don't want to know different.

Maybe its just me but I love the irony of the title of this thread :) There I thought this was going to be used to make a completely different point altogether.

Its funny I didn't see Deedee's Lab (;) ) image at all- I saw instead someone getting run over by a bus a la Mean Girls. Your teachers all sound fairly rough and ready though, I don't think anything similar happened in our school :( The disadvantage of convent schooling methinks.

Its funny I didn't see Deedee's Lab

You joke, but that's exactly where I got the name reference. My cat's name is Dexter, after the cartoon. Had a dog named Deedee, too. She got hit by a car, though. :(

Sorry to hear that about your dog :( I have had a pet die on me as well (singular though as I wasn't allowed a cat or a dog)

Ha! I can't believe that coincidence worked out- just a random change on my behalf :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back