• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Fifa 12

Arsenal 4 life

Frankie <3
I think in America its called FIFA soccer 12. Correct me if I'm wrong. Anyway , is anyone HYPED for the game it looks pretty amazing. I don't know when it comes out in America. The new defence and tackle system looks great and hard to get used too. Couple this with new online game modes. This game looks great!

Anyone else amped for this game?!

I'm amped for it every year because I'm such a big football fan. Outside of the new tactical defensive system it doesn't seem all that different from FIFA 11. I very much hope that the EA Servers wise up though, because of the servers I sold FIFA 11 over a month ago and I sold my Ultimate Team two months before that.

The tactical defensive system is a good addition, those who complain about it aren't good enough to get used to it. It made me realise just how easy defending was before. Clubs looks pretty much the same and I'm sure Ultimate Team will be just as addictive as it was in older FIFA games. The new Head to Head Leagues looks like what was on the 2010 World Cup game, which was fun.

ive never been much on soccer games so i was wondering if anyone has an idea if it would be a good game for a gamer like me.i was thinking of renting it from gamefly so i was wondering what everyone thought of it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back