• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Feuds that never happened but should have

Think of a superstar who could have benefited from working a program with someone who has now retired from the ring, two come to mind off hand

Morrison vs HBK

Morrison was talk about for a long time as the next HBK. The look, the flash moves, but he lacked the personality and the charisma. Think of what a feud between the two could have been done to boost the career of Morrison in the long run. HBK could have taught Morrison a thing or two about how to work a match, how not to be a spot monkey, and maybe have some of his charisma and personality rub off on Morrison. HBK retired after losing to Taker two years in a row at WM, Morrison left due to being beaten down and broken because of Melina fucking everyone should saw behind his back.

Punk vs Edge

The Rated R Superstar vs the Straight Edge Superstar. Edge vs Punk could have been as good if not better than Punk vs Cena. Full fledged heel Punk and the SES vs Edge and all his Rated R ways. The promo work and the matches would have been to die for. Punk and Edge were both or Smackdown at the same time, but for some reason these two never seriously crossed paths.

I think King Booker and Cena would have been awesome. A proper Sting vs Bret Hart back in the day would of been good as well.

HHH vs. Edge
Eddie Guerrero vs. Shawn Michaels
Bret Hart vs. Hulk Hogan
Goldberg vs. Undertaker

Undertaker vs Alberto Del Rio. Makes me wonder how the chemistry between the two could've gone.

HHH vs Christan: Same as Above

John Cena: Would be noce to see these two at their peak to go head-to-head.

DDP vs The Rock to prove who was the real people's champ during the invasion angle.

nWo vs DX w/ X-Pac as special referee.

Sting vs Bret Hart for the world title

Vampiro vs Undertaker would have been fun a few years ago.

Piper vs Macho Man would have been a great fued. I know they had one off matches but never a storyline.

This is one of my favorite feuds though, could have been better.
[youtube]fwjIduxbuYo[/youtube]

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back