Fetishes...

NSL

Life's A Bitch, And Then You Mosh
I am able to wrap my mind around almost any fetish out there...I just have one question though...

How the fuck can anyone have a foot fetish? They're just so nasty...

I think because the synapses in the brain for arousal are pretty close to the connections for feet, so its actually a pretty common fetish.

I may have just all of that up.

I think because the synapses in the brain for arousal are pretty close to the connections for feet, so its actually a pretty common fetish.

I may have just all of that up.

It may all be made up, but it's still pretty fucking common. I don't get what a guy could find attractive about some girl rubbing her foot fungus and sweaty toes over his junk...

Seems pretty nasty if you ask me...

not sure about the fungus. If you dig fungus feet, you probably dig yeast infections as well. Its a double edged lightsaber.

You can't always tell. I have athlete's feet, and like herpes, it's something that flares up. Just cause it looks OK, doesn't mean you can dive in headfirst.

foot fetish isn't that bad compared to fucking 2 Girls 1 Cup

I can almost "get" this, because there's people that are into watersports (we ain't talking jet skis kids), so it wouldn't be a far reach for it to go to the other end. I don't like either, I'm just saying I can almost get the mental aspect of it.

Which is nothing compared to BME Pain olympics

I will need to research this before commenting.

EDIT:
cannot_be_unseen.jpg

I don't get foot fetishes at all. I like legs, though.

My fetish is really weird in how it works. :/

Well, it seems like a toilet fetish, but there are other things, too. It's all very complicated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back