• Kelly Kelly

• Bellas

• Mickie James

• Winter

• Vickie Guerrero

• Sara Del Ray

• Velvet Sky

Results are only viewable after voting.
No other woman shook up the wrestling world quite like Kharma. She may have only been around for a month, but in those four weeks or so, she made people take notice of female wrestling.

For that brief moment in early-to-mid 2011, Kharma changed the game. Every other female, Diva or Knockout, maintained a rather dull status quo.

I'm leaning towards Velvet Sky on this one. Sh's been a mainstay in the KO division of TNA and captured her first KO title and the KO tag titles (I think) this year.

Although Kharma made an impact, she ducked out to early to really take this category. I have a feeling she'll win this next year without a doubt. But for this year, she really shouldn't take it.

I voted for Vicki Guerrero. Even after several years with the company she still manages to draw serious heat. All she has to do is say is two words and the crowd just eats it up. She easily commands the biggest presence of any woman in pro wrestling right now. I would even argue that Dolph Ziggler would not have nearly the momentum that he does right now if Vicki weren't his manager.

I chose Beth Phoenix here because she basically took over the mantle of dominant diva after Kharma took her pregnancy leave. Although now she seems to have lust a bit of the luster with some of the losses as of late she still gave some very strong performances throughout the year. The programs with Kelly Kelly and Eve produced some of the best matches we've seen out of the divas in a long while. Again if things hadn't gone down the way they did I bet most of us would have voted for Kharma when this year was all said and done but again I can't possible vote for someone who never competed once in the ring.

Gotta be Kelly Kelly. Whether you like her or whether you don't, whether you think she has great wrestling skills or you realize that she doesn't, and regardless of her alleged backstage extracurriculars, she was a prominent part of the WWE Diva's division for a chunk of this year. She unexpectedly (and inexplicably) won the divas title, and she defeated several more prominent wrestlers along the way. She's been consistently over with the crowd, and she's looked mighty fine while doing all of this. Kharma simply wasn't around long enough to earn this award, and Beth spent too much of this year jobbing to other ladies.

For me, it's gotta be KK.

I wanted to pick Kharma based on the few weeks she was on TV where she demolished everything in her sight, but the award says Female of the Year. Year being the operative term, and no female in wrestling has been as consistent a character and has had as much impact as Vickie Guerrero. She is one of the most over villains in wrestling (man or woman), and she has her character down perfectly.

Kelly Kelly, only because she's the best one to look at. Women in wrestling serve no purpose other than being eye candy, so it only makes sense to vote for the most attractive one, which Kelly Kelly is BY FAR.

I think Kelly Kelly is the best looking, no question about it. However, Kharma made thing interesting, if only for a short time. That matters, seeing no other Diva has ever been able to do that. She wins, obviously.

Gotta go with Kelly Kelly here. Kelly Kelly was pretty over with the fans this year, she improved in the ring, and she did have a very solid run as Divas Champion. Kharma was something different and she did bring some excitement to the Divas Division, but Kharma didn't stick around long enough for me, and Kharma's sudden departure does leave me with that "what could've been" feeling.

I was torn between KK and Velvet but felt that Velvet has been the more consistently pushed throughout the year, either in feuds with Winter/ Angelina & Madison through to her becoming KO champion at BFG through to her recent problems with Karen (it will be interesting to see what happens with the division now that the VP is gone). Kelly on the other hand has suffered occasionally due to the Divas Division rarely concentrating on multiple storylines at any given moment.

Vickie has done a decent job, but her character hasn't varied any from 2007 and it is starting to grate in a bad way now (as in "Boring!").

Kelly Kelly, only because she's the best one to look at. Women in wrestling serve no purpose other than being eye candy, so it only makes sense to vote for the most attractive one, which Kelly Kelly is BY FAR.

Tell that to Kharma, who made a bigger impact on the WWE in just a few weeks than Kelly Kelly has in her entire career. Without wrestling a single match, Kharma changed the landscape of the entire WWE Diva's division, and for the first time since we were graced by the presence of Trish Stratus and Lita it was worth watching.

All Kelly Kelly did, in an interesting reversal of roles, was get pushed down our throats. Kharma proved you don't have to be a model to get over as a female wrestler.

And Eve is hotter than Kelly Kelly.

Tell that to Kharma, who made a bigger impact on the WWE in just a few weeks than Kelly Kelly has in her entire career. Without wrestling a single match, Kharma changed the landscape of the entire WWE Diva's division, and for the first time since we were graced by the presence of Trish Stratus and Lita it was worth watching.

All Kelly Kelly did, in an interesting reversal of roles, was get pushed down our throats. Kharma proved you don't have to be a model to get over as a female wrestler.

And Eve is hotter than Kelly Kelly.

I wouldn't go that far. While watching Kelly try makes great material for Botchamania, at least she can say that she has accomplished at least two things: winning the women's title, and becoming the wet dream of many pubescent boys.

That's more than I can say for Kharma, who won't even be relevant anymore by the time she returns.

Only three deserved to be nominated. Vickie Guerrero, Beth Phoenix and Khonga. Beyond that, it takes a nose dive.

I can't remember a time when the womens division in both companies was so awful. I'm not asking for the glory days of Trish Stratus and Lita, I think I'd settle for Teri Runnels and the Kat at this point.

Kelly Kelly is beyond terrible, and Eve Torres is right with her. The fact they are nominated speaks volumes of how bad it is.

Vickie Guerrero gets the nod. She's a heat magnet without question. Khonga would have won if she didn't get knocked up.

I've gone for Kelly Kelly. I'm not going to lie, she's a fairly poor wrestler. She's not as bad as the Bella Twins for example, but she's still fairly poor. However, there has been a massive improvement from her over the last 12 months. Her ring work has led to some semi-memorable encounters with Beth Phoenix (who really hasn't done anything that interesting despite what some might say) and she's vastly over, especially compared to most others.

She's WWE's Golden Girl. The only other nominees that come close are Vickie Guerrero and Kharma, the latter of whom was on TV for roughly two months (including the vignettes). Vickie didn't get my vote either because I don't think she's done anything truly different in 2011 that we haven't seen before, and I truly believe her heat, while still nuclear has begun to wane somewhat.

Kelly's selling is awful, her screaming pisses me off and I don't think she's even that attractive, but she's still better than most.

I'm protesting Kelly Kelly just on principle. Doesn't she win every award every year anyway? She has done magazine shoots and has won the Divas title, so what? Has anything she has done gained an audience or made the Divas division relevant? I picked Kharma because even though she was only there for a short while, she got people talking more about the divas division then anyone has done in years. Beth Phoenix has had a good year, along with Velvet Sky for TNA. I don't see any appeal over Kelly Kelly. If she could actually run the ropes without falling on her ass then maybe I could give her the benefit of the doubt.

Kelly Kelly easily. Not only was she Diva's champ for a significant portion of time during the year, but, as much as we make fun of the Divas, she has really IMPROVED in the ring during the last year. Her matches with Beth were not exactly spectacular, but they were not completely terrible as well. They were adequate, and in the current Divas division, adequate is the equivalent of ALL TIME GREAT. Plus, she took one of the best bumps of the year when she got Glam-Slammed off the Top Rope. Seriously, how many people, not just divas, but people, would be willing to say "Oh, you want me to have my face get smashed into the Mat, at high velocity, off the top rope? OKAY!" That takes guts for anyone to agree too, but especially these "barbie doll" divas who make more money off their looks than anything. Yeah, Kelly Kelly gets my vote.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back