Female comedians

And African-American males. I don't think I've ever seen a funny, female stand-up comedian. On sketch shows, they're great; on the stage, effin' horrible.

Definitely. I can't think of one female comedian I laughed at that wasn't hot. And even then that was a "hope she would fuck me if we ever met" laugh. Not a "haha" laugh.

i dont know what you all are talking about, all women are hilarious. thinking they can contribute in a positive way to society outside of the bedroom. it amuses me to no end watching them fail miserabley on stage.

i dont know what you all are talking about, all women are hilarious. thinking they can contribute in a positive way to society outside of the bedroom. it amuses me to no end watching them fail miserabley on stage.

Alas you forget the Kitchen. But agreed, women should not be comedians it just doesn't work, its like a jew saying "word dawg" to a black a guy.. just no.

Black comedians are shit as well. I might be able to relate more if I was African or American. But I'm not. I don't even know any black people, we don't keep slaves anymore.

Black comedians are shit as well. I might be able to relate more if I was African or American. But I'm not. I don't even know any black people, we don't keep slaves anymore.

Weirdly enough, it's one of the worst times in history to be a white male. Still pretty sweet, mind you.

All female stand-up comedians are funny looking. If there's a pretty one out there, you've got to point her out to me. Apparently, a good looking gal can't get a laugh telling a joke.

Elayne Boosler, Joan Rivers & Judy Tenuta....... weird looking chicks.

judy.jpg

Female comedians fail because all comedians face a social scale/barrier that society determines whether or not they're allowed to pass or not – this is the reason why black male comedians are generally viewed as the funniest, while white females are viewed as the unfunniest.

Black male comedians have no borders or boundaries. There is nothing they can't talk about. They can use ****** jokes, discuss race, make fun of other religions and races as well as themselves/their own and females.

White male comedians, can't use black jokes. They're limited by that race, but can again like the blacks refer to other religions and can joke about their own and females.

White female comedians can't use black jokes, or many jokes at all that aren't centered around them being a woman – this is exactly why they are generally viewed as not being as funny as their male counterparts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back