Fedor Spoiler

JenksIX

Pre-Show Stalwart
Well tonight, Fedor Emelianenko lost to Giant Big Foot Silva. It was a Doctor's stoppage, because Fedor's eye was so swollen it would impair his vision.

After the fight, Fedor said that this might be it. It might be time to hit the road and this might be the last time we ever see him in an MMA cage.

Fedor is one of my favorite fighters and I hate to see him go.

I hope he is just looking to get out of Strikeforce, I think he'd take UFC more seriously.

This is his second straight loss and third in his career (two of which were doctor stoppage, one being a bullshit call and the other a submission.)

I feel we will see Fedor in UFC one day and I think his time in Strikeforce has just been a waste of time. Hes only 34, I don't think he's slipping, although he's been through so much in his career.

I hope this isn't the last we see of The Last Emperor, Emelianenko Fedor.

MMA has been pissing me off lately.

I hated UFC 126 and it went about as bad as it could have, from my standpoint.

Bader gets man handled by Jones the entire match, in a match where I don't remember much of anything but grappling. Then after the fight UFC gives Jones the opportunity to fight Shogun? That match is a month away. If Jones had any type of injury, he would not have been cleared to compete against Shogun March 19th.

I felt that shit was rigged that way.

Then of course, Vitor get beat in the shittest of ways possible. Fucking front kick to the face, are you kidding me?

Now Fedor loses to the Gigantaur...

I really don't want to see GSP Vs Silva. For what, just to see Silva take advantage of his height, weight and reach advantage. This guy is capable of competing at heavyweight and of course you going to put him up against your best 170lber.

At least put him up against Evans, Rampage, Jones, Shogun, Machida, before going to 170. Silva is already taller then all the guys I listed in LH division aside from Jones.

Hell, do Lesnar vs Silva. Silva walks around at 220 regularly. If you really want a fight, put him up against Lesnar.

I felt that shit was rigged that way.

Uhhh... What? I picked all 3 of The Main Events correct. UFC rig a fight for Bader to lose? Nah... Jones is just that good. It was like Lesnar/Velasquez. Sure Bader is a beast at what he does, but Jones is a beast at everything. He was simply too skilled for Bader at this time in his career.

If Jones would have lost, or become injured in that fight, the simple thing to do would have been, giving the fight to Rampage. Problem solved to be honest. But Jones won like he should have won. I just thought he would finish it on the feet. I was calling for a KO.

Who really deserves a title shot over Jones? The only one that really has an argument at this point is Rampage. Jones has never been beaten. He has a loss from Illegal Elbows because he pounded Matt Hamil to a pulp.

As for Fedor... He is reaping what he has sewn. He was offered a superb contract from the UFC and wanted more. The world's top heavyweights are in the UFC, and I am beginning to wonder if he didn't wanna accept, unless it was for more money, because he knew he had lost something.

Andre Arlovski has been getting beat by everyone, and when he fought Fedor, he was absolutely winning the fight. Fedor pulled a huge right hand out of his ass and Arlovski got KTFO!! Ever since that fight Fedor hasn't been the same. His negotiations with UFC came after that. So, it makes me wonder...

Who wins Jon Jones vs Anderson Silva? If Jones beats Shogun, that's the fight that should happen.

I think Jones beats him and I'm a Silva guy. Jones is precise like Silva. But the different is Jones is more aggressive. I think to a certain extent, Jones is what people want Silva to be when he fights boring fighters. He tends to wait too long to make anything happen. Not all the time, but a lot of the time as of late.

I think Jon Jones might actually be Anderson Silva, EVOLVED!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back