• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Favourte CM Punk moment?

Any007

Occasional Pre-Show
Thread title says it all really :) Anything from IWA:MS and ROH to WWE. I know of 2011 members' recent history of creating horible threads so I thought I'd try and end that by creating this thread in light of CM Punk's "retirement". Don't think this thread exists (Sorry if it already does).

I'll start of by saying that CM Punk being a part of the 5 on 5 Survivor Series tag match between the ECW Originals and the New Breed was one of my favourites as it really hit home that he'd made it into the big leagues and it was so cool seeing one of my favourite Indy wrestlers debut on WWE PPV

[youtube]ff-VnF2yXvc[/youtube]

My honest advice is for people to watch, and see what all this "Summer in Punk" hype is all about. This is hopefully what will happen on July 17th.

Him coming out on SD with all the Jeff Hardy gear on was cool. But that whole summer he was brilliant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back