Favourite Weekend Songs?

Wolf Pac

Mid-Card Championship Winner
So after a long boring week of hard work, what song gets you in the mood, gets you excited, gets you looking forward to the weekend?

My pick

[YOUTUBE]GR8jOJZERhs[/YOUTUBE]

Not really sure if the US has heard this since the song was released in the UK but I'd recommend anybody to listen to this cause this song is probably the perfect song to get you into the weekend. It's lyrically good and got a kickass beat. Everytime I listen to it, it chills me out & puts a smile on my face after a miserable week at work.​

[YOUTUBE]tRYPhxhaSL8[/YOUTUBE]​

Seen them live and this song is a masterpiece of what live music is. Place went nuts, and for some reason it made like four women take their tops off. The song itself is the true story of exactly what you're saying N8, whenever I hear this song at the weekend I love it 10x then I would if I heard it during the week. Also, Hard-Fi have a song called "Hard to Beat" which is pretty good too.

Both of good are great choices guys, I like both of them :)

For my choice, I am going for a dance track, released a few years ago but the remix version by Tiesto. It is the perfect song for a summer weekend.

[YOUTUBE]qdT2nuasHGY[/YOUTUBE]

My favourite part of the song is 2:15 when the remix really comes into its own, with the Tiesto added beat erally kicks in. Awesome, and always good for a Friday night party with friends.

Everytime i have a chance to hear a song in weekend, currently is this old song!

[YOUTUBE]co6WMzDOh1o[/YOUTUBE]​

U2 is one of the best bands ever, and I just found it about two months ago...
I know that I'm in a need of a update, but as far as I see the old songs are way better than every piece of shitt that Lady Gaga and Bieber launch!!

[youtube]0-lH2nhC_R4[/youtube]​

being an 80s baby I love most of the music from that decade no matter the genre and this song is one I enjoy listening to on the weekend to this day.

For me it's got that weekend feel to it. This song is pure 100% 80s. The lyrics and the instruments get me ready for a great weekend. Great song in general and I usually have a good weekend after listening to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back