Favourite TNA PPV of All-Time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashw825

Dark Match Winner
Hey guys, I'm pretty sure this is the right place for the thread instead of the PPV section as that is for upcoming PPV's. Just wondering what your favourite TNA PPV's of all time. I am going through TNA's library of PPV's at the moment as I am only a fan of TNA since around Lockdown 2012 and I love watching. If you guys could list your favourite/favourites, and then explain why. I look forward to reading them. Personally, my favourite is Bound For Glory 2009 as I feel it had it all. Shining moment for AJ, spotfest Ultimatee X Match, Spotfest Monsters Ball between Foley & Abyss, Full Metal Mayhem Tag match and the underrated contest between Angle & Morgan. Over favourite's of mine are:
Sacrifice 2012, Slammiversary 2012, Destination X 2012, Turning Point 2005, Final Resolution 2005, Turning point 2009, Bound for Glory 2006 & Final Resolution 2009.

Bound for Glory 2005 : Samoa Joe vs Jushin "Thunder" Liger, Nice Ultimate-X match (Petey Williams Vs. Chris Sabin Vs. Matt Bentley), Rhino vs Abyss vs Sabu vs Jeff Hardy (Monster's Ball match), 10 Man Gauntlet match, 30 Minute Ironman match between AJ Styles and Christopher Daniels. Nice PPV overall.

Other favorites : TNA Unbreakable 2005, Slammiversary 2006, Bound For Glory 2006, Bound for Glory 2007, Lockdown 2008, Final Resolution 2009, Destination-X 2012.

I'll let you know when it happens, oh wait i have to actually watch one yet. :) Tho the earlier stuff was a better product overall from what i saw the roster was far deeper and the names weren't all washed up or jaded, they also had a weekly PPV concept leading to some big PPV's every few months so the PPV's were probably better too IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back