Favourite Showstealers?

Wolf Pac

Mid-Card Championship Winner
We've all seen some movies where the Supporting Actor was the one who put on a much powerful performance than the Lead Actor and are most remembered for that movie. A few examples are Jack Nicholson & Heath Ledger's roles as The Joker in the Batman movies, John Turturro in The Big Lebowski, Tommy Lee Jones in The Fugitive, Brad Pitt in Fight Club, Jack Nicholson in a Few Good Man and many more.

Who is your favourite showstealer?

My picks are...

Heath Ledger as The Joker in The Dark Knight
Like seriously who expected Heath Ledger, the guy who was in Brokeback Mountain & A Knights Tale, to be able to pull off the role of an evil twisted psycho. I expected him to bomb in the role cause he isn't an actor known for playing those types of baddies but he shockingly pulled it off so well. His delivery of some of the famous quotes & catchphrases in there such as the "Why So Serious" was awesome.

Chris Tucker as Smokey in Friday
Wasn't really a shocker that Chris Tucker stole the show in this one as Ice Cube isn't a comedian but Tucker's performance was still great and even though Smokey didn't appear in Next Friday & Friday After Next, Smokey still remains the best character from the Friday movies. Tucker's voice made such lines as "DAAAAAAMMN", "You got knock the fuck out" and "I'm was just bullshittin and you know this man" in the movie, hilarious. And he makes smoking weed look cool. I'm glad he's back for Last Friday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back