Favourite International Rugby Team and why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

pastie154

i noticed aload of football(soccer) threads so I decided i'd start a thread about a decent sport like rugby and i was wondering who your faveourite International Rugby Teams are?
You have 10 choices and they are: -

Wales
England
Scotland
Ireland
France
Austraillia
New Zealand
South Africa
Other

i was trying to add a poll buy that didnt work so just reply at the bottom

I have to agree on Wales being on the top. Althouth they have thier ups and downs, they are still the best British team out there.

Granted england won the World Cup, but what have they won since? jack shit.
While Wales goes on to win the Triple Crown Grand Slam.

Go Wales!!!!!!!!!

you obviously are a very intellegent person England are crap they were in random order BTW lol if they was in rank order England would be bottom only reason we(wales) did crap in the 6 nations was down to two things:-

injuries
and mike ruddock quitting

but we got the better coach now although i live in the town ruddock grew up in lol

i expect wales to get to the 3rd nd 4th place playoffs in the world cup next yr nd win the Triple crown or grandslam because NZ SA AUS or FRANCE are gna win the wrld cup

wts ur prediction of the top 5 next yr?

Also whos your favourite Celtic league team nd Guniess premiership team?

Coming from England myself, WE ABSOLUTELT SUCK THIS YEAR!

The Aussies look good to me although the ALL Blacks dont look bad either

Yeah the All blacks are doing great this year i just watched the final tri-nations match they played against the aussies and they won, South Africa played terrible though I'd be shocked if they even made it into the top 5 next year and yeah no offence but England were crap this season and TBH they didn't have any excuses We on the other hand had injuries and a coach resign mid-tournement but really thats no excuse

AussieHobo said:
Nw Zealand... They just own everytime there on the field. ZERO loses this year.. impressive.

yeah i watched the NZ vs Austraillia match earlier and the all blacks were excellent but was it just me or did you think the ref was a bit biased against the aussies?

Yaszie_123 said:
Who? England
Why? 'Cause I live there :)

I hate to break it to you but England didn't actually play that good in the 6 nations i no wales didn't either but like you would expect England to have a good peformance being former world champions (they're former because they're not ranked 1st in the world but NZ are) Ireland i noticed wasnt mentioned by anyone they stand a good chance in the world cup next year and i expect them to make history by winning their first Grand Slam which would lead to their second conssequtive (spelling) triple-crown and then hopefully give themm enough momentum to win the world cup also anyone no if the tickets for the Wales VS Austraillia tickets are sold out becuase theyre playing that wrld cup match at the Millienium Stadium?

I apologise for going off track btw

NZ will OWN every international team every time, there is something about them (apart from the obvious, their shit hot) that scares other teams. Thus the other team not playing at thier best possibly. But counting out NZ and the Aussies, wales will come a close 3rd. But as long as we spank engerland i'm happy.

My predidction for the top 5 would also be.....

1st - NZ (obviously)
2nd - Aussies
3rd - Wales
4th - France
5th - Ireland/ possibly scotland

Sladey1601 said:
NZ will OWN every international team every time, there is something about them (apart from the obvious, their shit hot) that scares other teams. Thus the other team not playing at thier best possibly. But counting out NZ and the Aussies, wales will come a close 3rd. But as long as we spank engerland i'm happy.

My predidction for the top 5 would also be.....

1st - NZ (obviously)
2nd - Aussies
3rd - Wales
4th - France
5th - Ireland/ possibly scotland

yeah thats a good choice but i would say ireland would be fifth and scotland came a very close 6th England on the other hand "the great world champions" i think/hope will come about 9th with Italy being 7th and Argentina being 8th

England baby, because they won world cup against australia, In the best match i ever seen.

Complex_Enigma said:
England baby, because they won world cup against australia, In the best match i ever seen.

yeah but of you seen them lately i mean come on that was back in their so called 'glory-days' where they had martin johnson and johnny wilkinson where are they now? johnsons retired from internationals and wilkinson gets injured getting out of bed! IMO England wont get past the 1/4 finals

LOL, Oh you just wait, We will prove the world wrong again u wait and see sunshine

Complex_Enigma said:
LOL, Oh you just wait, We will prove the world wrong again u wait and see sunshine

o yeah lol i cant wait i can see it know six nations 2007 Wales VS England 79th minute henson takes the ball from Alfie 5yds away from the tryline [asses it to jones jones scores but wait wheres england? theyve already run to the dressing room lol

or RWC 1/4 finals England vs Wales, England so scared of the wales offence they run towards their own tryline with wales lol

and also did u hear england or changing their jersey? yeah their putting the numbers on the front to make it look like their running towards their tryline lol

btw dont mind if i copy ur sig do u?

i dont follow rugby mate, Just wen it is nations playing, Then im english through and through

oh, no wonder you picked England then though lol but atlease you show patrioitsim

Im from Australia, But my background is English, SO im actually a traitor, who isnt really betraying anyone actually.

yeah but if your an aussie wouldn't it be better to support Austraillia, they're a better team then England anyway I'm Welsh but my backgrounds Italian but I support Wales cuz there a better team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back