Favorite Wrestling Quotes

Status
Not open for further replies.

gamehead

Championship Contender
Mines would be anything related to D-X like

Triple H: "Are you ready? I said, are you ready!? Then, for the thousands attending, for the millions watching at home, let's get ready to suck it!"

"The Road Dogg" Jesse James: "Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, children of all ages: D-Generation X proudly brings to you its [soon to be] World Wrestling Federation Tag Team Champions of the World: "The Road Dogg" Jesse James; "The Bad Ass" Billy Gunn; the New Age Outlaws!"

"The Bad Ass" Billy Gunn: "...and if you ain't down with that, we got two words for ya - suck it!"

or Stone Cold quotes like

"...And that's the bottom line, 'cause Stone Cold said so!"

"Austin 3:16 says I just whooped your ass!"

"If you don't understand what I mean, I always got a little bit of sign language, so here's to ya!" (Sticks two middle fingers up at the person he's talking to.)

Discuss:

I forgot Mr. Kennedy's

Mr. Kennedy: Ladies and gentlemen, the following contest is scheduled for ONE FALL with a twenty-minute time limit. I weigh in at an ASTONISHING 245 lbs...yep, gained a pound. I hail from GREEN BAY, WISCONSIN!!! Mmmmmisterrrrrrrrrr... Kennedy!.....KENNEDY!

If ya Smellllllllllllllllow what THE ROCK is Cookin-The Rock

I am That Damn good- Triple H

To Be The Man You Gotta Beat The Man- Ric Flair

Im a Limosine ridin jet flyin kiss stealin wheelin dealin son of a gun.

Randy Legend Killer Orton said:
If ya Smellllllllllllllllow what THE ROCK is Cookin-The Rock

I am That Damn good- Triple H

To Be The Man You Gotta Beat The Man- Ric Flair

Im a Limosine ridin jet flyin kiss stealin wheelin dealin son of a gun.

All of those wrestlers are lenends of the mic

I love it when Samoa Joe said to Stiener, that he would slap Stiener and take it from him. Talking about his reputation!

LOL

Classic!

Undertaker said:
I love it when Samoa Joe said to Stiener, that he would slap Stiener and take it from him. Talking about his reputation!

LOL

Classic!
i thought it was pretty harsh when stiener called joe a fat bastard.

Armando Alejandro Estrada : Everybody listen, ha ha, to me! My name is Armando Alejandro Estrada, and I present to you, the Samoan bulldozer, Umaga!

Viva La Raza - that was superb

OH MY GAWD! - Joey Styles

and last but not least

TO BE THE MAN YOU GOTTA BEAT THE MAN WHOOOOOOO! - Nature Boy Ric Flair

i got 2 wrds 4 u SUCK IT

dirtyshubb said:
i thought it was pretty harsh when stiener called joe a fat bastard.

That's nothing compared to the unscripted promo he cut on Ric Flair once. Or the one that he cut on DDP's wife Kimberly. That one was so nasty Kimberly ended up quiting the company.

I'm the best there is...the best there was...and the best there ever will be! -Bret Hart-

Everyo has a price for the million dollar man!--
Two of my favorite past wrestlers!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back