Favorite Wrestling Catch Phrases?

THEpapachamp

YOUR POST IS GONNA GET GOT!!!
Simple Question..

What do you think the best catch phrase is in wrestling?

Here are the some of the obvious to get things going..

1) "Rest In Peace" - Undertaker
2) "Suck It" - DX
3) "The best there is, the best there was, the best that ever will be" - Brett Hart
4) "And that's the bottom line, cuz Stone Cold said so" - Stone Cold Steve Austin
5) "If you smell what the Rock is cookin'" - The Rock
6) "Whatcha gonna do when Hulkamania runs wild on you" - Hulk Hogan
7) "Too sweet" - NWO
8) "Oh yeah!" - Macho Man Randy Savage
9) "Woooooooooo" - Ric Flair
10) "You can't see me!" - John Cena

"Beat me if you can, survive if I let you"-Taz

I don't care if you liked Taz or not, that catchphrase was awesome.

This one gets honorable mention:

"Like the Diamond Cutter, you NEVER saw it coming!!"-DDP

"Beat me if you can, survive if I let you"-Taz

I don't care if you liked Taz or not, that catchphrase was awesome.

This one gets honorable mention:

"Like the Diamond Cutter, you NEVER saw it coming!!"-DDP

I love both of those. I also like Bret Hart's as it is pretty smooth.

Taz's when he was in ECW was absolutely perfect and about as good as it gets. Rob Van Dam "The Whole Fuckin Show" is pretty good too, but that is as much a nickname as catch phrase.

I also always liked Jericho's "The best in the world at what I do."

The best catchphrase in todays wrestling is "Sorry About Your Damn Luck!" IMO. I always loved hearing Sting say "It's Showtime!"

Can you dig it sucka, booker t, oooh yea, randy savage, aint no stopping me, shelton benjamin, viva la raza eddie gurrero

I agree with achromat666 Beat Me If You Can Survive If I let you by Taz is the greatest catch phrase of all time IMO.

Can You Dig It?SUCKA by Booker T was always epic.

Jerichos "The best in the world at what i do" is always sweet.

Well The Rock has approximately 1300 catch phrases that stuck, so you can't go wrong with any of them. Even though over time, you could see most of them coming I still marked out like a child when I hear them. The, "It doesn't matter!" phrase sticks out more than anything for me. The first time I remember him doing it was here;

Classic.

An honorable mention goes to "I'm The Miz, and I'm Awesome!" Simple, to the point, and most of all, it stuck. You can probably attribute a lot of his success to his catch phrase alone. In a world where a lot of the catch phrases of today just don't stick, Miz is unique in being one of the few to actually have his stick. So kudos to you for finding something that works.

I've got to say my 2 favs are "You're either Nexus, or you're against us", which basically sums up the Nexus in one sentence, and "Woo woo woo! You know it!" just because I'm a Ryder mark.

I agree with 'Woo Woo Woo You Know It' and 'I'm the Miz, and I'm AWESOME!' because they're so fitting of the people they're given to and just cause they are both (pun) AWESOME.

"Everythig fades to black" used by PJ Black. Mostly becausue someone came up with the idea of turning the lights off after he says it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back