• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Favorite Sporting Event To Watch

What is your favorite sporting evennt to watch?

• MLB World Series

• NFL Super Bowl

• NBA Finals

• NHL Stanley Cup

• Soccer World Cup

• NCAA Final Four/ Football Bowl Season

• other?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

scalizi

The World Series?
The World Cup?
March madness?
The Super Bowl?
The Stanley Cup?
NBA Finals?

...something else?

Vote in the poll, and tell us why you like that particular event.

Personally I love March Madness, and NCAA Football Bowl season.
The NCAA just has so many different types of teams that have different styles. The live crowd at a sold out college arena is so electric, and the players are hungry.

I love College Bowl season... College Football is so much more intresting then the NFL.... Go Michigan!!!

what other team sporting events in other countries could I add to the list?

I like watching some of the World Cup and of course WrestleMania, LMAO!

By far The NRL Season Finals Play offs and Grand Final, so much suspense.
World Cups was awsome this year and even though Aussie lost they were beaten by the now Italy Champions, but come on we had those Woggish Basterds lol.

like someone else said there all american..and i picked other not because im a fanatic but because theres nothing more enjoyable (other then wm obviously) then watching your home international team play in the rugby world cup and you also forgot the olympics

Football world cup is easily the best. i watched nearly every match at the world cup(and i also went to see england v portugal) and USA are useless but good performance against Italy.

All the other sports are american and i hate american sports.

I don't know any other sports besides Soccer and Wrestling, well maybe a little basketball and a tiny little bit of hockey
So besides Wrestlemania the World Cup is my favorite sporting event to watch, you'll have a hard time finding a Mexican male not loving Soccer

Tha World Cup is the best sports event in tha world...... Cant imagine how many viewers tha final gets LMAO...

AussieHobo said:
By far The NRL Season Finals Play offs and Grand Final, so much suspense.
World Cups was awsome this year and even though Aussie lost they were beaten by the now Italy Champions, but come on we had those Woggish Basterds lol.

Amen. Also the Ashes coming up shows how good Australian sport can be. Broncos all the way!! Well, next to the almighty (let's forget this year) Cowboys. Not a big fan of soccer, who's players could make a distinguished career in WWE, but I did jump on the Socceroo bandwagon. Lol, woggish bastards.

March Maddness as a whole is the best. upsets and buzzer beaters,you have to love them. And its also were you get to see the making of future superstars.

The NHL Stanley Cup of course! however, I also enjoy watching the SuperBowl, World Cup and NBA Finals.

it isnt called soccer its called football
and its the world game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo