• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

favorite Smackdown feud???

RkoMachine

Pre-Show Stalwart
If this has been done my bad

So i was thinking the other day about some of my favorite feuds and it got me thinking about what others thought of these feuds and what their favorite feuds were. Im asking about smackdown feuds because my favorite feud of all time happened on smackdown. So please keep this only smackdown feuds!

Tell me your favorite and why? Tell me your favorite match in the feud and why? and anything else you want to add please do :lol:

My favorite smackdown and all time feud is Brock Lesnar vs Kurt Angle!

This feud lasted forever! starting right before the rumble leading up to wrestlemania 19 (my favorite mania) and the match between these 2 ended the show and in my opinion is one of the best Mania Main events of all time!

This feud had angle heel, then they were both faces, then brock turned!

You saw great matches at Mania, Summerslam, and smackdown (the ironman match was amazing!) and this feud to me just never got old:worship:

thanks for reading

My favorite feud from Smackdown was MVP and Matt Hardy. The fact that these two were supposed to be in a heated rivalry but at the same time dominant Tag Team Champs was amazing booking and a joy to watch.The irony of the fact that they kept the titles for so long and then had these childish bout of oneupmanship with one another was crazy. They should repackage that and do it again(no one will remeber,and if they do,fuck 'em) Great feuds deserve to be redone years later with different characters,in a way it keeps things fresh,if you can believe that.

This one is easy for me, it has to be Kurt Angle vs Brock Lesnar in 2003.They had a match at WrestleMania which involved Lesnar doing that insane move off the top rope where he nearly landed on his neck.Then you have Angle return for injury and that leads t a match at Summerslam after Lesnar had turned heel and sold himself to Vince.But the best match for me was the Iron Man match on Smackdown.It went to the last seconds of the match and Lesnar was able to pull out a win, I love this feud just because of those 3 match's that they put on.

My fav fued had to be rey vs eddie in 05 because it came from out of know where eddie ran down to save rey from mnm and then bam eddie hits rey from behind shocking me and the crowd. My fav match in this fued had to be at judgement day because eddie had just cut a epic heel promo on smackdown telling rey not to return. The match it self was pretty good even though eddie lost by dq. And all the matches after judgement day were epic great american bash, summerslam this fued just never got boring to me.

My favorite fued would be Edge vs The Undertaker. From their classic at WM 24 to the great HIAC at Summerslam 08, I was just sucked in to the story b/w them for months. It seemed like a battle over who was the true face of Smackdown. Edge tried about everything from Vickie and La Familia to TLC just to put the Undertaker away. He became so obsessed that he went insane and was really the most interesting character on SD at the time. They had everything that made a good fued: great matches, promos, and the bitterness and hatred that adds the serious aspect. I believe this is very underrated fued.

Mine has to be the bro.s of destruction vs mvp and kennedy. i think that both mvp and kennedy was in line for major pushes going into this feud. this feud also brought back the inferno match (mvp vs kane) and the last ride match (taker vs kennedy) at armageddon 2006

Easy pick for me. Undertaker vs. Batista

I just loved the matches they had. They really brought out the best in each other. Especailly Batista. This feud to me was definately the highlight of The Animal's career. His best matches by far. The feud was great. Nearly all year long over 2007.

Honorable mention Chris Jericho vs. Rey Mysterio. Over the IC Title and Rey's mask. Great promos and great matches.

I'm with the Holy One, the Undertaker-Edge feud has always been my favorite from Smackdown. It went from Survivor Series to Summerslam of the next year (more like 14 months if you start from the MITB cash-in) and had some interesting ideas. Despite the WWE forgetting about them for a time after the feud, I always enjoyed Hawkins and Ryder becoming the Rated Rmy and helping form the stable of La Familia. I mean, the guys took over Smackdown and ECW pretty much, once Chavo gained the ECW championship.

Overall, it was just a cool feud and it just seemed really big with the Familia stable starting and including the WHC and ECW champions, the Tag Team Champions, and the GM of Smackdown all in one stable. Now, granted, not all the championships were held at the same time, but it was still pretty dominant, once you think about it, at least in terms of accomplishments.

In addition, while this may be a negative to some people, the Undertaker-Edge feud gave us the permanent heat magnet, Vickie Guerrero. Maybe it wasn't the best feud, but I definitely enjoyed it during the time it dominated Smackdown.

I have to agree with Prophet. Angle - Lesnar. They put on a hell of a show, and their matches are total works of art. They were so skilled in the ring and so good together that their matches always had this "big match" feel to 'em. The Iron Man match they had is the one that sticks out in my mind, I wanted Angle to win so bad and then when Brock pulled it out in the end it was so terrible to me. Great matches, awesome feud.

Mine is either the Jeff Hardy and Cm Punk feud or the Matt Hardy and MVP feud. I loved the Matt Hardy and MVP feud because I really liked them having mini competitions especially the beer bash or whatever it was and Matt got Stone Cold to do it instead it was amazing. The Jeff Hardy and Cm Punk was a great feud, it was a great feud for Punk because this got Punk into the big time, he defeated arguebly the most over superstar in the company at that time which made him get alot of heat. Also they had some great matches.

My favorite of all time would have to be HHH vs Undertaker,
When Undertaker first came back as the biker.
This feud took the already legendary Undertaker vs. The Game who had been pretty much running the scene for years.
My favorite match was what it all lead up to,
there WM match,
Just awesome IMO.

My favorite moment was when Steph got the restraining order on Taker,
So Kane went after Steph,
& He like had her on top of a cage backstage,
Wregal (The GM at the time) told Taker to put her down this instant,
& Taker said,
Kane,
Send Stephanie on down here,
ROFL

There are lots to choose from. It is very difficult to decide whether I liked Hardy and Punk's fued most or if I liked Edge and Undertaker's fued the most.

I think I will go ahead and say that Undertaker and Edge would probably be my favorite fued from Smackdown. It represented the heel turn for CM Punk and Jeff Hardy's departure from the company. Plus they put on great matches and great promos. I was very impressed with the fued.

an honorable mention would be CM Punk vs. Undertaker. It ended rather horribly, but it was very exciting to me because that was one of my dream fueds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back