Favorite Promos

FromTheSouth

You don't want it with me.
Not hard to explain. Show us clips of your favorite promos.

[YOUTUBE]5UKOmobMaDo[/YOUTUBE]

This is my favorite promo ever. Kane is fucking hilarious in it. When The Rock mouth Kane-a-nites it never fails to crack me up.

[YOUTUBE]hPIJNan0gz8[/YOUTUBE]

What more is there to say. The two best with the mic of their era teaming up and being vicious. And of course, WWE has removed the full version.

These are two of my favorites. I could go on all night, but I want to see what you guys have.

[youtube]PVN7SY-mhp8[/youtube]

Because it's funny.

The Rock and Jericho were both great on the mic at this time, and they had a nice interview before their match, which intensified the match up. Michael Cole is also a worthy inclusion in the video.

I love that Jericho-Rock-Alliance one. Its a wonder how the Rock can keep a straight face when Jericho is wisecracking

[youtube]fUcTHmZ9luY[/youtube]

This is absolutely hilarious. If I had to show someone what Jericho was like in WCW, I would use this promo

Here is mine:

[youtube] <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4THGT9FfKO0&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4THGT9FfKO0&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object> [/youtube]

The Rock is just the best ever on the mic.

And people wonder why I have him over austin? lol

[youtube]5ZPOq90fZRI&feature[/youtube]

This is why he's the best heel in my opinion...

You want the funniest promos ever? Look for anything invoving Goldust and Booker T together. Classics.

Foley's "Cane Dewey" promo, and the follow-up anti-hardcore promos. Only the man who plays Cactus Jack can pull something off like that. They're truly amazing.

Jericho's debut ranks up there also...

Shane's promo when he threw down the NWA title was pretty good also...

So was just about anything the bWo did. I'm a big mark for Dr. Stevie's promo a few weeks back also...

My favourite promo hm... I´d say JBL´s rant about free speech.

That was pretty good, also Jim Cornette´s various opinions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back