• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Favorite movie Starring...Adam Sandler

Hyorinmaru

Sit Upon The Frozen Heavens
600full-happy-gilmore-poster.jpg

I had to think about this one. I've enjoyed every Adam Sandler movie I've seen. The man is one of the best comedic actors out there and everything he does is gold.​

I pipcked this one because for me it has a prety good lulz to scene ratio and the fact that I enjoy golf makes it even better. It had a nicev plot and all the supporting actors just made the movie that much better. All in all one of my favorite movies with one of the most lulz indcuing lines/scenes ever. "The Price is wrong Bob" and then he proceeds to get in a fight with Bob Barker.​

Little-Nicky.jpg

I know this is not his best movie, but me and my girlfriends son would watch this movie all the time, so I guess I will pick it as my favorite. Some parts of the movie still crack me up to this day, even after seeing it so many times. Like when Little Nicky plays the record backwards, or the freaky guy in the window. This is just a great movie. Even Ozzy makes a cameo. I think Adam Sandler has better movies, but this is one me and my girls son will always watch together.

Anger Management.

This film was hilarious, and Anger Management had an awesome cast. Jack Nicholson and Sandler were GREAT as a duo, and there were so many funny moments in this film. This film had a nice story, and I never get tired of watching this one. I love Anger Management, and Big Daddy would probably be a close second for me. Oh, and Marissa Tomei still looks gorgeous here.

Although, Anger Management is kind of bittersweet for me, because I have hated almost everything Sandler has done after this film. I actually enjoyed Click, Reign Over Me was pretty decent, and I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry was okay. But I couldn't stand You Don't Mess With The Zohan, I never did like The Longest Yard remake, I can never get into Funny People, and I thought 50 First Dates was terrible. And I know this film was before Anger Management, but I also thought Mr. Deeds was shit.

The Waterboy, I'd say. I know he plays the same character in every movie, but it's still funny to me. A lot of good moments in that one. Mama said medulla oblongada and all of that. Good stuff. Also, it starred the Big Show and D'Angelo Barksdale. Always a plus.

Aside from his silly comedies, Click wasn't a terrible film. Got me a little teary eyed even. Certainly was better than Spanglish.

I love pretty much all of Sandler's films, that it's difficult to pick one.

Happy Gilmore & Little Nicky are probably up at the top.

Surprisingly, even though it's quite shit, I love this;

zohan-poster2-med.jpg

Dunno why, but I found this fuckin' hilarious. Something about Sandler pretending to be foreign and cutting hair is just awesome. The Fizzy Booblech does it for me.

Aww man, it has to be Happy Gilmore...almost every scene in that movie cracks me up

Shooter: "I eat pieces of shit like you for breakfast!"
Happy: "You eat pieces of shit for breakfast??"
Shooter: "..........NO....." (then leaves shamed)

or

"YOU'RE GONNA DIE CLOWN!!!!!"

or

"JACCKKKAASSSSSSS!"

Sandler is always funny in roles like this, they are perfect for him and he can act like a idiot and put on funny voices haha.

Other great films of his I love include "The Waterboy", "The Longest Yard" and "Billy Madison"

I am going to have to go with Billy Madison. The movie just had me and my buddy cracking up non-stop. It was so stupid it was hilarious with so many funny lines.

Billy: I have to disagree. Mortal Combat is a very good game, but I believe the greatest game ever is donkey kong

Kid: Donkey Kong sucks

Billy: Ya well you know something YOU SUCK. :lmao:

Frank: Who would you rather bone, Meg Ryan or Jack Nicholson?

Billy Madison: Jack Nicholson now, or 1974?

Frank: '74.

Billy Madison: Meg Ryan.

Old man clemens: ECK poop again!

Billy and friends: he called the shit "poop"!!

It was recommended to us by one of our other friends as one of the funniest movies he had ever seen. Me and my buddy always thought it looked stupid and boy was it stupid but in a good way! I still pop this movie in when I am looking for a good laugh. Sandler needs to go back to these sort of movies its what he is best at. Not these more serious roles has been taking on lately.

I have to go with his breakout film, Billy Madison. I have to honestly say I've seen around 130 times, at one point I could pretty much go word for word with the whole movie. So many funny lines throughout the whole movie. Plus we get the pleasure to see Bridget Wilson's fine ass. Big Daddy and The Wedding Singer are close behind as my favorites, but Billy Madison is still the top one for me. I would say one of my favorites scenes in the movie has to be the spelling bee. C-O-R... you going to the mall later?

Well I guess I'd go with Happy Gilmore, because it still cracks me up to this day. I love when the ball lands on that Giant's foot and the conversation following.

Giant Guy: That's two thus far Shooter

Shooter: Oh look, you can count

Giant Guy: And YOU can count, on ME waiting for you in the parking lot

Funny shit right there.

50 first dates is a close second for me. It was pretty funny and actually had at least a half decent story. Plus, it's the first time I ever thought Drew Barrymoore was drop dead gorgeous!

My favorite Adam Sandler flick is The Longest Yard or Grown-Ups

The Longest Yard was funny as hell.It also had Chris Rock and Nelly in it.Plus,dont forget Goldberg,Khali,Steve Austin,and Kevin Nash in it

Grown-Ups had an A+ lineup in it with David Spade,Chris Rock,Rob Schneider,and Kevin James in it yet Adam Sandler was the main focus of the film (in my opinion).The movie was friggin hilarious

There are so many good Adam Sandler movies that its hard to choose just one favorite. Billy Madison, Funny People, 50 First Dates, The Waterboy, The Wedding Singer, Little Nicky, even Eight Crazy Nights. For me, its Happy Gilmore.

Its hard to explain why that is my favorite because all the other ones are so good. But Happy Gilmore just sticks out. It is so funny, filled with memorable quotes, and actually somewhat exciting as well. Others like Funny People, Click, and 50 First Dates compare because it has more than just comedy, but Happy Gilmore is a classic and a great one at that.

Happy Gilmore is my favorite movie of all time. That movie cracks me up. I have a replica of the golf club/hockey stick hanging in my room.

Chubbs: "Sports Illustrated said I was going to be the next Arnold Palmer. But they wouldn't let me play on the pro tour."

Happy: "Oh I'm sorry, because you're black?"

Chubbs: "HELL NO!"

or

Happy: "Hey, my girlfriend is dead, you know. She fell off a cliff and died on impact. "

or

Gary Potter: "Harness in the good energy, block out the bad. Harness. Energy. Block. Bad. It's like a carousel. You put the quarter in, you get on the horse, it goes up and down, and around. Circular, circle. Feel it. Go with the flow. "

Happy: "Psycho."

I love that movie.

my top four:
The Longest Yard
-"You're about as maniacal as a box of kittens"

The Waterboy
-"Look Who's on TV mama... it's the devil."

Anger Managment
-"I'm not a homophobe, I'm a pulling-out-my-penis-in-front-of-you-ophobe"

Little Nicky
-"Can I wash my winky in your kitchen sinky? "

lolz but my favorite out of the four has to be Anger Managment
it was either the first or 2nd movie i ever saw with Adam Sandler and even though i know i was young when it came out i still thought it was hilarious. plus its got Jack Nicholson in it so....

The Wedding Singer is my favorite of all of his films. I like how he plays against his usual type in this comedy, coming off as kinda gentle and sweet as opposed to obnoxious which,to me,he often is in his comedies. Also, not for nothing, I love Drew Barrymore.

I Love the old school movies like Happy Gilmore and Billy Madison. But I have to go with a more recent one a few years ago. It's

CLICK-This movie is great. It had a great message in it about how we tend to live life to fast and we need to slow down and enjoy what we have right now. Plus I think this movie shows how much Adam Sandler has grown in his career.

Grown Ups was good too. This would be my second choice.

Seriously? Nobody has picked Big Daddy yet? It is by far my favorite Sandler film.

It's a great movie that is both hilarious and touching. Adam Sandler plays a very real character with very real personal problems, even if those problems are reflected pretty bizarrely in the film. It has it's fair share of all types of humor, ranging from puke jokes to ethnicity jokes to jokes about liking Styx.

My favorite scene has to be when Adam Sandler grows concerned about the types of kids his "son" is hanging out with, so he hangs out with them on the playground and offers them yoohoo, while trying to figure out if they drink or smoke crack. A simple yet hilarious scene where Adam Sandler doesn't have to make any goofy faces or noises to get laughs.

My top five are Spanglish, Big Daddy, Billy Maddison, The Waterboy, and Happy Gilmore.

If I had to pick just one, I'm going with Billy Madison with Bobby Boucher (The Waterboy for those who don't know) coming in a very tight close second. I guess for me, what it really comes down to is the supporting cast. Because in my opinion, they are both extremely funny films with great parts.

However, I happen to love the part where the teacher chick beats the shit out of him for dropping out of the race... and the giant Penguin helps too.

Although, you have to love the part in The Waterboy where Boucher handed his opponent a powerbomb, compliments of Captain Insano.

Adam Sandler isn't funny to me anymore. I just think his movies suck now, I used to love them though. My favorite is Happy Gilmore though, constant humor throughout the whole movie. 2nd place would probably be Mr. Deeds. I loved that movie. Pretty funny, good cast of characters.

Either Anger Management or Mr. Deeds. Both were fairly cookie-cutter and obvious in tone, but they worked for me. I liked the weird tone of Mr. Deeds and I loved his relationship with Jack Nicholson in AM.

Also, Big Daddy had a bit of depth to it and he did well in Spanglish.

I tuned out of Sandler films after a while, only picking up the odd one... Zohan was the last I saw and it was about the level I had come to expect but if I had to pick one it's The Wedding Singer...

That movie is pretty much perfect, especially the way he reacts to the evil kids...

I always got the feeling the guy could act... I would really like to see him do more serious stuff, totally out of his zone like a role in Walking Dead or something like that...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back