Favorite Martial Arts Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aeksis8745

Occasional Pre-Show
Well it just so happens i'm on a big martial arts kick right now and I wanted to know what people thought was the best martial arts movie. Mine would have to be Drunken Master II with Jackie Chan, simply amazing. Now its your turn.

Anything with Bruce Lee other than Game Of Death. I like'd Jackie Chan's stuff from the late 80's but nothing he's done lately intrests me.

I got a few for you to check out...The Perfect Weapon with Jeff Speakman, The Transproter 1 and 2, Beast Of The Beast, Remo Williams: The Story Begins, and No Retreat, No Surrender.

WAY too many to list.. just to name a few

OATIC 1,2,3
Fist of Legend
Dragon Tiger Gate
Police Story 1,2

just way to many, i can roll my chair over to my asian collection and name off hundreds more :p

Oh man I haven't seen Dragon Tiger Gate yet but from the trailors it looks incredible. The once upon a time films were great but if I had to pick one it would be number 2 with the great fight with mister Donnie Yen. If you haven't seen it already I would definetly recommend SPL(Killzone).

any movie with Bruce Lee.

my pick is Enter The Dragon.

as for newer movies, i was really impressed with Tony Jaa in Ong Bak.

Personally, I'm more of a Van Damme fan. So my favorites are probably..

Bloodsport or Kickboxer. Two great ones I reccomend

I've seen Bloodsport, great movie, one of my personal favorites. But My all time fav orite martial arts movie would have to be Fearless.

That movie was incredible, the action was amazing and the storyline was gripping, left me really respecting Jet Li's character and what he was trying to do.

Tony f'n Jaa. The Protector and Ong-Bak were damn good. Those and any of the old school Jackie Chan movies.

I'd have to say any Bruce Lee movie, and Tony Jaa is pretty awesome too. When Jaa faught the Capoeira fighter in the Protector is pretty awesome....

I like most Lee movies. Enter the Dragon was awesome and helped him get mainstream. I also liked The Chinese Connection and Return of the Dragon. Too bad he died so young just as his career in American cinema was just beginning.

I'd have to say any Bruce Lee movie, and Tony Jaa is pretty awesome too. When Jaa faught the Capoeira fighter in the Protector is pretty awesome....

Best fight scene I have ever seen. Second to that would be the 57 guys he destroys at the end of the movie. I still cringe at the way he broke some of them bones...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back