Favorite Gimmick Match

W

wholef'nshow15

What Is Your Favorite Type Of Match
I Like Tlc Matches The Best

Oh So Brutal

Lol... Where did you get this idea from

But I have to agree... They can pull some nasty stuff in the TLC match... Also like Ladder matches tho for the same reason...

I actually really liked the Buried alive matches, That taker has been in, Dont know why just awesome matches

Yeah Ladder Matches Keep You Guessin Tlc Matches Are A Little To Predictable Yet Awesome

Oh I also like ECW Barbed Wire matches... Their just nasty.... Dont think I'll ever see another one again though....

tlc matches have 2 much packed into such a short amount of time...

Yeah a TLC match should atleast go for 25 - 30 mins.... Still think there the most intresting matches... Its just crazy some of the stuff they could do in that match.... Imagine Lashley doing a Dominator off a 20 ft. ladder through 2 tables.... WOW

Not Really Cuz When I Was Watchin Wrestlemanai X7 On Ppv It Seemed Like 4ever Cuz I Loved The Match When I Really Like The Match It Seems Like 4ever To Me

That Would Be Sick A Dominator Lol How Many Ppl Have Used That Big 20 Ft Ladder Except Hardyz Dudleyz E&c And Hbk

Inferno match or a HIAC match. I wonder if we'll ever see a women's HIAC or inferno match. or even worse a women's barbed wire match, if they did they probably wouldn't televise it.

I think RVD did.... Just not in the WWE.... But another good gimmick match is The Ultimate X match... Once again not in the WWE... But that match is what basically made TNA...

My favourites would be Hell In A Cell, TLC matches and the Elimination Chamber.

But no matter what sort of match you have to have the right combatants to make the match work.

ok i would say that hell in a cell is my favorite gimmick match but the last two have changed my mind taker and orton sucked and so did batista and triple h i believe triple h carried him through batista looked a little lost oh yeah hes always lost and elimination chambers also used to be my fav but this last one proved me wrong

The only good EC match was the first one... That match isnt that good... Cell is better... But then again I could only think of 2 that were good...

i think that hbk vs. taker was good hiac
so was taker vs. mankind
triple h vs. cactus jack
armageddon hell in a cell
hhh vs. hbk thos are the only good ones
what r u talkin about the first ec match rocked and so did the second the last two sucked

PauLwaLL50 said:
Yeah a TLC match should atleast go for 25 - 30 mins.... Still think there the most intresting matches... Its just crazy some of the stuff they could do in that match.... Imagine Lashley doing a Dominator off a 20 ft. ladder through 2 tables.... WOW

OUCH!!

hell in a cell's are gettin a little too predictable
elimination chambers happened to often with bischoff in charge
the tag team tlc matches were the best...every one of them was just classic

Buried alive matches kick ass! wish we could of gotten to see the one that was going to happen at last years Servivors series with taker n orton!!

I remember seeing a bricks wraped in barbed wire match with Cactus Jack a few years back. Also, this is unheard of but, a truely viscious and hardcore match that either WWE ECW or TNA could try is a broken glass match.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back