Fathers' Day

Tastycles

Turn Bayley heel
Probably isn't in America, but did anyone do anything good? I called my dad to wish him a happy one and to ask if he'd found my birth certificate, he hadn't but suggested I might have to go to Liverpool to get it, until I pointed out that I wasn't born there, or indeed in England. Well played, father.

I said happy fathers day when i came back from a late night on the town last night, he is asleep and is flying to Canada soon.

It's my birthday and my father is a piece of shit that I haven't seen since I was 6. So.... Happy Birthday to me.

I got him the speakers he wanted for his music thing, and one of those really soppy cards. Then I went to the rugby :).

Again 'Eugh, don't remind me!'. Our referee was terrible. Not just for us, but overall. One of the worst refereeing games I've EVER seen.

We took him to a Minor League game today. We saw Tim Rains and his son as well as a bunch of former Mets. Bears are horrible.

Stephan Colbert would agree

colbert-bears-threatdown.jpg

I got my father jack shit.....Didnt call him or even send him a card
Did I forget to mention he has been dead for 8 years? probably not important.

I got my father the best thing possible. Actually it was a gift to both of us. He didn't have to see or hear from me and I didn't have to go to jail for murder.

Ya know it's slightly disturbing the amount of hate WZers seem to have for their fathers, my dad has been dead for 2 fucking years and everyday I miss the guy, I would honestly give just about anything for just one more fucking day with him

Ya know it's slightly disturbing the amount of hate WZers seem to have for their fathers, my dad has been dead for 2 fucking years and everyday I miss the guy, I would honestly give just about anything for just one more fucking day with him
I would like one more day with mine as well. I am sure he regrets how he treated me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back