• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Fast & Furious 4 SPOILERS

CCS

Getting Noticed By Management
I also seen F&F last night. I must say that it's the best F&F movie they've made. I know a lot of people here dont like the movies for some reason, but I really loved the first two. The 3rd was terrible, so I figured the 4th would be just as bad, but I was wrong. Fast and Furious starts off action packed, and it ends action packed. It has a good storyline, it has tons of action, it has hot women, and it has Vin Diesel in a Dodge Charger running drugs through the Mexican desert. In my book, that's just great.

Brian O'Connor (Paul Walker) and Domanick Torreto (Vin Diesel) both end up reuninting to go after a Mexican drug lord named Braga. Toretto to get revenge for his fallen girlfriend, and O'Conner to capture him for the FBI. They end up being a part of his drug trafficing team that runs heroin across the border from Mexico to the USA. After they get the drugs across the border Braga's henchmen try to kill them, then Torreto and O'Connor kick ass and steal "60 million dollars" worth of heroin.

They then make a deal with the FBI that if they can catch the drug lord Toretto would be cleared of all criminal charges. (the movie starts with him stealing gasoline trucks) So they use the heroine to catch the drug lord. Then they have a high speed chase through the desert. O'Connor is still an FBI agent, and Torreto is sentanced to 25 years in jail. But as the movie goes off it shows Toretto sitting in a prison bus going down a deserted highway...then Brian O'Connor in a Dodge Charger and about 5 other cars come into the picture and Toretto starts smiling as the film goes off. (pressumably they was going to hijack the bus and break out Toretto)

Overall it's a great movie. That was just a brief summary of all the action. They actually only have 1 actuall street race the entire movie. But they have plenty of car chase scenes to make up for that. The way it ended it left you wanting the movie to continue. The movie also has a lot of Jordanna Brewster, so that's a definant plus. Michelle Rodriguez gets killed off too, so that makes it a 5 star movie in my book.

i saw this movie to. the storyline was way better then the 3rd one. the original characters returned that helped it out alone. then we get a bad ass ending that pisses you off because thats the end and you can't wait for the sequel. next movie Vince will return. this was a good movie not as good as the 1st. way better then the secend and third. i could also see Tyrese return for the next film as Brian and him help out the cast more good guys.

this franchise has been dragged under the mat way too much, that fact that it even continues leaves me guessing, its there for little 15 year olds who want to see two guys drive cars, there is nothing amazing about this franchise, after the other trashing films vin diesel has made is really making me want to give up on him as an actor, producer and total time waster

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back