• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Fantasy booking: UFC and WWE (for wwe and ufc fans)

BASSER911414

Pre-Show Stalwart
This is purely a fantasy thing. Theres no doubt in my mind something like this can actually happen. Some names wrestling fans wont recognize but mma fans definitely will.

First off im a HUGE MMA fan and iv been training and fighting for 3 years now 8-0 amateur and 0-1 pro (in case anyone thinks im some wannabe ufc fan who plays too much undisputed). Probably a bigger UFC fan than WWE. Anyway, ive been having this (in my opinion) awesome idea for a storyline obviously involving brock lesnar.

First off, you have brock lesnar run through any and everybody. triple h, done. Cm punk done, for kicks the rock done. Put anyone in front of lesnar. Taker, Cena, Sheamus, Bryan etc. He runs through them ALL. Trips is getting desperate because this brock lesnar thing just wont go away. Finally one day he snaps and does something he had never thought he would.

Paul Heyman and Lesnar are in the ring where heyman is cutting his usual brock is the beast and he beat the best and he beat them all. Suddenly the lights go out.

And 'Face the Pain' by Stemm starts playing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNmHpQ_TP1U

And slowly. U.....F.....C..... appears on the screen and slowly on the ramp. Out walks Dana White. im sure there would be several ufc fans in the audience to start going nuts...

Lesnar and Heyman are in shock. Dana just stands there with an expression of pure hatred on his face. Heyman starts talking. 'what the hell r u doing here.' bla bla bla. Dana holds up his hand to silence him. Then he twirls he hand as if to say 'turn around'. And they do

and BAM. spear by Chael Sonnen (reason im saying chael is because i think hes the only one near brocks weight who can carry a mic. but if u want we can replace with cain velasquez or Overeem) some heavy ground and pound and for the first time since his return lesnar has no physical answer to them. Like hes fought back triple h even if trips got the upper hand hed fight back but this time theres nothing he can do. he just lays there and gets beat up until chael (or whoever) picks him up and tosses him over the top rope. While brock was getting beat, dana walks down the ramp and into the ring. Brock starts to retreat and chael has this smile on his face and dana still has a look of complete hate.

The reason for all this would not just be trips calling dana and offering an insane amount of money but also because dana hates lesnar for running out on them. According to story, they were on the verge of sports history with massive buyrates and bla bla bla and brock quit on him with a massive show of utter disrespect. U can film something that took place in danas office where lesnar and dana get into a shouting match or lesnar wanting an insane contract to keep him fighting.

Guys ur ideas and response would be greatly appreciated. plus anything else ud like to add to this fantasy storyline. Please no needless bashing. i can take criticism but no fans who think theyre over smart lecturing me on how and why it cant happen because i said several times. Its in my head not a suggestion or expectation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back