• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

FACE OFF SERIES kane VS abyss

MINISTRYrising

Championship Contender
ok this is the FACE OFF SERIES. in each one of these threads two wrestling superstars or tag teams that have never faced each other in the ring before will go head to head to find out which one you think is best. this time it is the big red monster kane facing off against the monster abyss. both are great big men. and both have been world champions but which one is the best.

Kane vs. Abyss

In my opinion, here is the breakdown:

Kane has everything going for him ringwise. He has power moves, strength, he has a good top-rope offense, and very painful sounding uppercuts. He also is known for never tapping out and rarely running from a fight, even as a heel.

Abyss has strength and probably somewhat of a size advantage. He also has hard hits and numerous power moves, along with a high threshold of pain. HOWEVER, Abyss lacks a good aerial offense and seems less coordinated than Kane. For example, knocking Kane over the top rope usually leads to him landing on his feet whereas Abyss just lands on his ass. Abyss has also been known to run from fights and hide away in fear of his opposition.

Therefore:

I would say in a one-on-one fight [totally ignoring the scripted nature of pro-wrestling of course] Kane would win. The two would probably be equal on the ground-and-pound part, slugging it out for several minutes. But then Kane would use his athletic superiority on the top rope and in general (he does have a drop kick after all, something I've never seen Abyss use) to get the edge. Finally, with him beaten down, Kane would then find an opportunity and chokeslam Abyss straight to hell.

This is very easy. Kane. Kane is a proven champion, he has succeeded at the top level of the biggest stage in the world of professional wrestling. Kane has been a top wrestling name for close to fifteen years. While he never got over mainstream- he is very well known amongst marks and casual fans alike. It would be hard pressed to find someone who is familiar with wrestling that does not know who Kane is.

Apart from that- he is agile and has a great size.

Work or real Kane would win. Abyss is a mid-card guy in a lackluster promotion. There really is no comparisson nor will they ever face each other.

I thought that this was in the Spam Zone. I'll pick Abyss because Kane has jobbed to anybody and everybody since he's been in the WWE. Kane is probably one of the last guys I'll trust to win a match if my life depended on it. Plus, I believe Abyss works better with smaller guys than Kane does as his matches with Styles suggests.

Kane vs Abyss...Kane obviously is more versatile of a wrestler than Abyss is as people have already mentioned, yet Abyss hasn't jobbed to the entire roster unlike Kane...

My pick is Kane throwing Abyss into the fire to win an Inferno Match

SixMovesOfDoom got one thing wrong about Kane, though..Kane HAS tapped out a few times..Angle and Benoit have made Kane tap out on a couple of occasions...

Kane is better all around, but he has jobbed a lot as other have said. I would still take Kane over Abyss though. Kane is a veteran, and I think he has another title run in him. In a face to face showdown I would take Kane.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back