FACE OFF SERIES jake the snake vs randy orton

MINISTRYrising

Championship Contender
ok this is the FACE OFF SERIES. in this series two wrestlers or two tag teams will face off to see who is best. this time it is jake the snake vs randy orton. both men are fantastic in the ring and both have a great ring presence. and as you probably know there is a lot of simalarities with both. my pick would be jake. i know he did not ever win a championship in the wwe but jake was one those wrestlers that don't need a title to be great. and it is this reason why i have pick him. what do you think

I think the results are going to be very much marred by the fact Jake was truly unappreciated by the WWE in his time there, bug this is fairly close. Having said that, it's still Orton.

Whilst Jake was a true originator and was subtle, calm, cold and calculating at a time when everybody else was screaming their hearts into the microphone, Orton is much the same on the mic but a master of the ring, better than Jake ever was. He's one of the few guys that has gotten over over in the last decade, a feat in itself, and is a once in a while superstar.

Maybe Jake is unfortunate to have existed in such a time with other great characters, but Orton stands out in this day and age as a guy a great understanding of his character and his role and how to execute it all simultaneously. He's a man you can rely on to carry a segment and bring in viewers. Whether Jake could have done the same is questionable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back