FACE OFF SERIES 2 the undertaker vs sting

MINISTRYrising

Championship Contender
so another day another FACE OFF so if you don't already know in this face off series two wrestlers or two tag teams will face off to see which one is the best. this time its the phenom the undertaker taking on the icon sting. both have been in wrestling for a long time and both are legends off the sport. but which man can say he is the best. its up to you.

In their current states I much prefer Sting even though he's a little older he has aged much better than Taker.

But in their primes Undertaker no doubt about it.

Take away the Wrestlemania matches and streak stroyline, the Undertaker was very poor. Not good in the ring, his character became less interesting as time went on and the American bad ass gimmick was a failure on so many levels.

Sting has been through the character reformations and has pulled it off almost every time, while being a solid performer in the ring. Sting my a mile. :)

Lmao at all the Tna marks in here :lmao:

Taker continues to put on four and five star matches on the biggest stage of them all. When was Sting's last great match? I'll wait.

Take away the Wrestlemania matches and streak stroyline, the Undertaker was very poor. Not good in the ring, his character became less interesting as time went on and the American bad ass gimmick was a failure on so many levels.

Sting has been through the character reformations and has pulled it off almost every time, while being a solid performer in the ring. Sting my a mile. :)

I do not agree at all I consider Taker's prime to be the Attitude Era which was way before The Streak was mentioned or cared about, at the time it was just a fun little bit of trivia.

I think Taker was and still is (kinda) great in the ring. A big man but can move better than many men smaller than him. He also always tells a good story, is strong and of course has the look.

Lmao at all the Tna marks in here :lmao:

Taker continues to put on four and five star matches on the biggest stage of them all. When was Sting's last great match? I'll wait.

If Sting only wrestled once a year I'm sure he could put on matches on par with Taker no problem (though of course would also depend on his opponent). I think the HBK matches and the first two HHH ones were very very good but not the third HHH one this year at all.

When was Sting's last great match.... Probably against Styles at BFG 2009. Now obviously that was a while back but Sting's inring work hasn't decreased since then by much, if any at all. Still puts on decent matches year round, I mean he even got a passable match out of a disabled Hogan!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back