F.A. Cup Final: Portsmouth vs. Cardiff

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm conflicted. Cardiff is closer, it's about 45 minutes away. But Portsmouth are English. Who should I support?

I don't like Welsh people anyway. apart from Katherine Jenkins. I'll be going. It's not like they'll fill Wembley. tickets will be easy to get. Did I tell you Stoke got promoted? Looking forward to winning at the Emirates next season.

I don't like Welsh people anyway. apart from Katherine Jenkins. I'll be going. It's not like they'll fill Wembley. tickets will be easy to get. Did I tell you Stoke got promoted? Looking forward to winning at the Emirates next season.

So you're going to this game?
I havent been to a game in like a decade

Yeah, you told us Stoke got promoted in that celebration thread in the bar room

So you're going to this game?

When the old Wembley got demolished they had pretty much all the big English finals at the Millenium Stadium. It's only 45 minutes away so I went to whatever finals I felt like. Now that the new Wembley has opened all the finals are played there. Which is a pain in the arse. But It's a nice place so I'm willing to make the trip once a year.

10 on Cardiff because there was this old guy on sky sports and they had footage of him when he was at the game the other time 70-60 year ago when Cardiff won the cup.

So he will be at this game as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back