• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Extreme Action Wrestling!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hardyz_23

The One and Only
Backstory: WWE was at the best it has ever been at! Vince was almost the richest man in the United States. Everything was going right. Until something happened. Out of nowhere the government was able to prove that Vince was encouraging wrestlers to take steroids and was taking them himself. The government had enough proof to shut down WWE. And that is exactly what they did. The 40 year plus company had finally ended. Vince McMahon went to jail. But that wasn’t it for McMahon. Shane and Stephanie McMahon. Shane and Steph sit down together and started to plan. The sit down and talked for 2 hours. Finally they had a idea.

They would open a wrestling business of their own. They would make millions of dollars. They would try to sign some off the WWE superstars. Yea that was what they would try to do.

4 weeks later on November 22,2007 Shane and Steph had a full roster of people. The roster is below.

Bobby Lashley
Cody Rhodes
Jeff Hardy
John Cena
Lance Cade
Mr. Kennedy
Randy Orton
Santino Marella
Shawn Michaels
Shelton Benjamin
Trevor Murdoch
Triple H
Umaga
Batista
Brian Major
Brett Major
Chris Masters
Chuck Palumbo
Deuce
Domino
Edge
Kane
Mark Henry
Matt Hardy
MVP
Rey Mysterio
Undertaker

Shane and Steph had a 27 man roster. Too much for one show and not enough to divide into 2 shows. So they did some more searching. A week later they had some more people.
Balls Mahoney
C.M. Punk
John Morrison
Kevin Thorn
The Miz
Tommy Dreamer

They got 5 more people. That made their roster a 32 man roster. Still not enough to divide into a 2 show roster. So they did something that they never thought they would do. They went to TNA to try to get some people off of their roster. After another week on December 6th, they had a 40 man roster, enough to have 2 shows. They acquired the following superstars from TNA.

Christopher Daniels
Junior Fatu(Will be known a Rikishi)
Matt Morgan
Scott Steiner
Rick Steiner(Didn’t want to come, but followed Scott)
Tomko(Will be known as Tyson Tomko)

Now Shane and Steph needed to divide the roster up equally. So the following is the rosters for the show.

Shane
Bobby Lashley

Mr. Kennedy
Santino Marella
Shawn Michaels
Shelton Benjamin
Umaga
Batista
Brett Major
Chuck Palumbo
Deuce
Domino
Edge
Kane
Matt Hardy
MVP
Balls Mahoney
C.M. Punk
Christopher Daniels
The Miz
Tommy Dreamer

Steph
Cody Rhodes
Jeff Hardy
John Cena
Lance Cade
Randy Orton
Trevor Murdoch
Triple H
Brian Major
Chris Masters
Mark Henry
Rey Mysterio
Undertaker
John Morrison
Kevin Thorn
Junior Fatu(Will be known a Rikishi)
Matt Morgan
Scott Steiner
Rick Steiner(Didn’t want to come, but followed Scott)
Tomko(Will be known as Tyson Tomko)

So now they had two separate shows. But now they needed to create names for the shows. For Shane’s show it will be called Showdown and Steph’s show will be called Thunder.

Shane remembered that they don’t have a company name. So they thought real long and hard about the name. Finally Shane came up with one. Shane came up with Extreme Action Wrestling. EAW. And Steph said it could be like the old ECW. All of the matches will be under extreme rules. Shane liked the idea and they had everything set. All they had to do now was find a network that wanted to air them. They contacted Sci-Fi who turned them down. They contacted USA network who turned them down. They contacted Spike who turned them down. They were about to give up when they thought of something brilliant. The Vs. network. The called and everything went ok. Shane’s show would be on Tuesdays. Tuesday Night Showdown and Steph’s show would be on Fridays. Friday Night Thunder. The shows would be 2 hours long. They were ready to go. There first show would be Shane’s and it would be on January 1st. The titles for each brand are below.

Shane
EAW: vacant
United States: vacant
EAW Tag Team: vacant
EAW European: vacant

Steph
EAW World Heavyweight: vacant
EAW Intercontinental: vacant
EAW World Tag Team:
EAW Hardcore:

All of the shows will be done in recap, and Pay-Per-Views will be done in full.

Nice back story..good luck!Your gonna need it to beat SCW:)

nice backstory - great rosters

one thing though - lance cade is on both shows? not sure wether you know or its just an error

either way im looking forward to the shows

D-Squared, thank you. Yes it is just a error and i will fix it. Below it the preview for Showdown.

European Championship
Santino Marella will go one on one with Chuck Palumbo and the winner will be the European Champ.

US Championship
Shelton Benjamin will face Christopher Daniels and Tommy Dreamer in a triple threat match for the United States Championship.

EAC Championship
In the main event on Showdown, it will be Shawn Michaels vs Umaga for the EAC Championship.

Plus 3 other matches!

I would love to see the brand extension actually mean something in the coming year. I do want to see cm punk keep the ECW title for at least 5 or 6 more months . I think they need to go all out with ECW and have 3 titles on that show as well. I want to see cody rhodes given some real main event spots. I think they have all the talent they need to have a great run.

I would love to see the brand extension actually mean something in the coming year. I do want to see cm punk keep the ECW title for at least 5 or 6 more months . I think they need to go all out with ECW and have 3 titles on that show as well. I want to see cody rhodes given some real main event spots. I think they have all the talent they need to have a great run.

You know this is not real,this is a BTB?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back