• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Exclusive: Zakk Falcon speaks about DK Wilton

The Raven's Epitaph

Getting Noticed By Management
Zakk Falcon and DK Wilton were 2 of the many WZCW superstars featured in the WZCW Contract Battle Royale at MD45. We had a chance to meet up with Zakk Falcon and get his thoughts about his new-found rival, DK Wilton.

"I think DK Wilton is a great superstar. We didn't manage to have alot of action with eachother during the Battle Royale at Meltdown 45, there were alot of tough guys in there. I look very forward to seeing what he can do when we meet one on one at the 7th House Show."

We also had the chance to ask Zakk what he truly feels about DK Wilton, as a person, and as his character.

"Yeah, I think he's a sound guy. He truly has a passion for the business and I admire him because of it. I wouldn't mind hitting some clubs with him sometime. Character wise, well, you know what I feel about him character wise. He's stuck-up, cocky and arrogant. He needs his mouth shutting, and I truly believe I'm the one that's going to do it."

Before we finished the interview with Zakk, we got his final thoughts before heading into House Show 7 against DK Wilton, and his thoughts about WZCW itself.

"You know, there isn't really alot more I can say about my upcoming match with Wilton, but WZCW, there's something I can enlighten you on. WZCW is a place where dreamers become legends. The fans here are always out of their seats. It's something alot of people strive for, and it's hard. There are times when I've, y'know, been up to the gorilla position and just..let the arena flow into me. It's something you only have once in a lifetime, and it's something you want over and over and over, again. There's a saying that goes around. This is the road to immortality. Well, if this is the road to immortality, then I've set foot on it."

This concludes our interview with WZCW Superstar, Zakk Falcon.

For an in-depth look at this interview with videos, pictures and more, please visit WZCW.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back