Everything we know about religion is wrong!

One Punch Doug Crashin

I AM INVINSIBLE!
I have heard of people channeling the spirits of the archangels but I never thought they were real! I've been watching videos on youtube and it basically reinforced my feeling that all religion is based on the wrong idea. Don't get me wrong I'm not an atheist but this is all very fascinating.

Channeling the spirit of Archangel Raphael part 1.

[YOUTUBE]Ml_h1YCRtXc[/YOUTUBE]

Part 2

[YOUTUBE]zOQyLnewc9Y[/YOUTUBE]

This one is speking through the words of God..... Yes... I said GOD.

Explanation.

[YOUTUBE]CDBxs1eaGUw[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]AxOr35im9c0[/YOUTUBE]

Weather or not your mind believes all of this know that your spirit does. in time your mind will believe.

Fuck some nutter on youtube posted a video, time t change the entire religious beliefs OF THE WORLD

As I said everything that we believe IS religion. is wrong. I have been watching these videos for quite some time and every time I do I experience something quite amazing. Just watch the videos my friend. As I also said, my grandfather is a rabbi so I'm actually quite spiritual myself. I am not dissing religion. I'm just trying to open people's minds.

However it might just be too early for that. Oh well. At least its out there.

As I said everything that we believe IS religion. is wrong. I have been watching these videos for quite some time and every time I do I experience something quite amazing. Just watch the videos my friend. As I also said, my grandfather is a rabbi so I'm actually quite spiritual myself. I am not dissing religion. I'm just trying to open people's minds.

However it might just be too early for that. Oh well. At least its out there.

Las Vegas. Gods home town.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back