Everyone Look for Ricky @ Summerslam

Steamboat Ricky

WZCW's Living Legend
I will be wearing my MADNESS Randy Savage shirt, so look for the guy whose shirt gives you a friggin headache. If you are facing the front of the announcer's tables, I will be in the front row of the balcony directly to the right of the announcer's tables.

Are there any requests for chants? If they show the Foley segment in buildup to the HIAC match, I'll likely start a TNA chant, though I'm sure others will also.

Also, look for a review of my entire Summerslam weekend experience in the columns section a few days after the event.

I'm sooooooo thrilled!!! :headbanger:

I will be wearing my MADNESS Randy Savage shirt, so look for the guy whose shirt gives you a friggin headache.
Right, so I'll look for a guy wearing a generic Summerslam t-shirt given to him free of charge by arena security, over what appears to be a Randy Savage t-shirt.
Are there any requests for chants? If they show the Foley segment in buildup to the HIAC match, I'll likely start a TNA chant, though I'm sure others will also.
Can you bring a "If Hardy wins, we riot" sign. Better yet, whenever Hardy is on the offensive, start a "If Hardy wins we riot" chant, and then whenever Henry is on the offensive, start a "If Henry wins we riot" chant.

Also, during the HHH-Khali match, I wouldn't mind hearing a chant of "We want glass!"

I'd love to see Shango's location on a sign.

But, then again, I won't be watching SS unless I order the replay.

Bring a sign saying "Hey Steph, I'll sleep with you for some world title reigns."

Beore people freak out, it is simply sarcasm.

During the Henry match put up a sign saying-

"Your Hand/Child must be proud"

Once again, I'd love to look for you during the PPV, but I'm not gonna be home tommorow night. I'm going to a Puddle of Mudd and Saving Abel concert tommorow night.

I think your gonna have a helluva time, Ricky. I went to SS back in 06, and I had a blast.

Once again, I'd love to look for you during the PPV, but I'm not gonna be home tommorow night. I'm going to a Puddle of Mudd and Saving Abel concert tommorow night.

I think your gonna have a helluva time, Ricky. I went to SS back in 06, and I had a blast.

Great.

I'm getting some friend's round getting a case of beer and then some peeeezah.

Papa Shango:

Hi i'm Spunky, And i'm a Matt Hardy mark.

I just got back from the GREATEST DAY EVAH!!!!! Got Punk's sig....and I had an absolute blast.

I hopes it was good for everyone on the TV.

P.S. I was screaming "WE WANT GLASS" at the top of my lungs...it never caught on :(

I just got back from the GREATEST DAY EVAH!!!!! Got Punk's sig....and I had an absolute blast.

P.S. I was screaming "WE WANT GLASS" at the top of my lungs...it never caught on :(

Glad you had fun, man.

I had a good night, too. That concert I went to fucking ROCKED. I'm probably gonna do a write up on it in the morning.

I thought maybe I had heard it briefly, but that was probably wishful thinking.

I looked...no Ricky..just two blondes, a crazy guy in a Colts jersey, a bald headde guy and two kids...no Ricky tho...unless......

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back