Everyone Has Seem To Forget About Skip Sheffield And Will He Be Nexus Or Corre

Status
Not open for further replies.

CanYouDigIt98

Occasional Pre-Show
Skip Sheffield , The Nexus Big Man Back When Barrett Was In Charge ... The Man That When Barrett Was Away On Business He Was In Charge ... A Big Build And A Strong Man That Would Knock Down The Great Wall ... He Then Got Injured And Everyone Forgot About Him ... I Liked Him My Favorite Wrestler If Truth Be Told ....

But What I Want To Know Where Would You Place Him Now ?
Nexus , Corre Or Just A Normal Superstar ....:shrug:

============================================================
Am Sweating Like Good Ole Jr But I Fight Like Mohamed Ali ,

If you look at Wikipedia he is still listed as a member of Nexus but I don't know about him. this guy shows real promise and if rumors are true then people in the back are very high on him. I kind of hope he comes back goes to Smackdown as a singles star and starts to feud with Barrett over something pertaining to the original Nexus like how Barrett held him down or something like that. I just don't want him buried on Raw with the new Nexus who, besides CM Punk, have been more or less reduced to glorified jobbers, even with the tag titles.

He'll just be a normal superstar if anything as the Corre has pretty much split up, and the Nexus has their monster already so they have no need for Skip, he'll go on to just be normal and most likely future endeavored.

i thought he was gonna return at over the limit helping wade barrett defeat zeke, making skip part of the corre. filling the big man spot that zeke once had in the core.

thats how i would like it, the 4 main wrestlers that made nexus. wade barrett, justin gabreil, heath slater, and skip sheffield

i think he will go to corre, feud with jackson (ie power men) then turn on barrett, forming a new tag team with jackson

While I'd like to see him form a big man team with Mason Ryan in Nexus, I think he'd be better off in The Corre as they have lost a man and need a powerhouse, so Corre.

Well Cm Punk is on his way out maybe & the corre is in shambles meaning they will most likely break up with Barret going solo as a main eventer.

do we really care that some jobber will join a group that will break up sooner or later. Heck even Evalution broke up Fact is Stables DON'T last, They all spilt up in the end

Myself I Would Like Him To Be A Singles Star ... See His Indivual Powerhouse .... Nexus Pretty Much Have Filled Him In With Mason And The Corre Obvioulsy Looking Gloomy And No Future ...

I would defiantly put him back in The Corre..

They all broke into the business together, I'm sure their friends behind scenes.. they have chemistry together... Skip Sheffield would complete The Corre

As he was truly an original "core" member of The Nexus.

The Corre needs their vicious looking monster back, he could single handily level the playing field of Ezekial Jackson.

It depends on when he comes back. I like him and think he has a bright future, but for the love of god he needs to never say "yup yup yup, what it do" ever again.

I would like him in Corre or Nexus. If he comes back as a random guy I think he'll have zero momentum and no one will care. IMO the best case scenario is a return to Nexus when Batistwo splits from them and they can have a big man feud, then later in the year he can split from the group.

Right now it would make more sense for him to join The Corre. More of the original Nexus is there, and they need a big man with Zeke out.

Yup yup yup, what it do.

I would have Skip join The Corre in Zeke's place because he can easily fill the same role Zeke was in. Then I'd have Corre eventually feud with Nexus to merge the two groups back into the original style of the Nexus. I heard something about them wanting to push him as a top face on one of the brands, that could still happen but I'm surprised he has not come back by now what with it being after Wrestlemania and all.

I'd have Skip join Punk's Nexus, just so David and Skip turn on Punk and Mason. David becomes the new leader of the Nexus and apologizes for forgetting who his real brothers are. He says Wade kicked out Tarver and Young, and Punk kicked out Slater and Gabriel, but they are all invited back. The six of them reform the Nexus under David's leadership and take over Raw like they should. Leave Barrett and Bryan on Smackdown and eventually have them all cross paths one more time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back