Ever since reading the Da Vinci Code...

Jane

Getting Noticed By Management
This picture gives me nightmares

Vierge.jpg

I know the story behind it isn't true, but something about it just freaks me out.

For anyone who doesn't know what I'm talking about, the book says that Mary is holding an invisible head, and Uriel is slitting it's throat with her finger. I can't exactly remember why. I think it's something like forcing Jesus to pray to John?

I don't know.

Anyway. That's about it.

JWO 4 lyfe.

800px-%C3%9Altima_Cena_-_Da_Vinci_5.jpg

This too. Ever since I noticed the hand with the knife behind Judas's back. Damn Da Vinci.

4mysterious_hand_holding_knife.jpg

At least I think it's Judas. I'm pretty sure he's the one who had his elbow on the table, cause that showed disrespect or whatever.

Oh haha. Well I don't remember if it was talked about in detail. I just remember it being in there somewhere.

How is it bullshit? The idea that a 30 year old Rabbi wasn't married in the Holy Land or in Rome at that time is what's bullshit to me.

Yeah I have to agree that Jesus would have been married, maybe not to Mary Magdalene and possibly with no kids, but it just would fit because that is the norm, you don't write about the norm, you write that which is abnormal especially back then

I meant the clues that Da Vinci apparently hid in his work. I'm no Bible scholar. I really wouldn't know if Jesus was married.

The Da Vinci code could be real. There has been a quest for the Holy Grail since Jesus died. Someone knows where or what it is. To think that DaVinci wasn't wualified to hold this secret, or to code it for future learned people to keep the relic alive isn't far fetched.

OK, it is, but I believe it is more likely than less that Jesus' bloodline exists.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back