Ever had a wrestling dream?

@smarkmouth

Friendly Neighborhood
This stems out of a thread on Disqus replies throwing out random wrestling dreams. I couldn't help but chuckle at how silly they were, wanted to transfer it over here.

I once had a dream Alberto Del Rio put Kofi in the Cross Arm Breaker, and ate his fingers. The look on Alberto's face in this dream was scary; just straight ahead and empty, while eating Kofo-fingers.

Del Rio has been over with me ever since, as if he ever bored me, I could remind myself that he's a secret cannibal.

I had a dream about Madison Rayne once, but I don't think it'd be appropriate to share.

I always used to dream about Kane... That he would pick me out of the crowd, take off his mask, and chokeslam me. I probably had this dream 10 times and now I think something is seriously wrong with me...

I always had a dream where I was HBK's tag team partner at Survivor Series.

I had a dream where I was the main event of WM against Undertaker, but there was a pyro accident and fireworks were shot into the crowd hurting people.

Yea I didn't understand it either.

I can barely remember this dream I had months back but I'll try to explain it. WWE aka. Vince McMahon decided to host a future WrestleMania outside; Similar to WCW Bash at the Beach, or you can say Tribute to the troops, not arenas.

For some reason I was either a wrestler or I was in the shoes of a future wrestler. Kane was either the world champion and I was going to challenge him in the main event. It struck me as odd as Kane looked exactly like his original self from the 90's.
Both the match and event proved to be a success, and everyone was gossiping about it.

I had a dream Lesnar and I went to get Jimmy Johns after a show he had. He subsenquently turned heel (or was it face?) on me by eating my sandwich and F-5ing me onto the register counter. He rang the service bell, left and I woke up.

I think we all dreamed of being wrestlers when we were younger :(

Now we are all pathetic wastes of human lives

I kind of remember this one dream where I was backstage and I ran into Vince McMahon. I was pitching some sort of idea to him and he yelled at me, telling me not to waste his time with such a stupid idea. Something like that, anyway.

I once had a dream that Undertaker and Kane where chasing me around Nuketown with Dual Uzi's and all i had was a bowie knife, i was awaiting big show before i tried to take them on but he no showed and instead Paul London and The Bryan Kendrick showed up and blew Taker and Kane up wth an RCXD. Thats about it though.

I have a dream in wrestling... That dream is that Dolph Ziggler ends up in a promotion that I don't care about.

Way back in 2003, I had a dream of myself debuting in WWE with HBK and Chris Jericho as my Tag Team Partners against The Evolution!!

BADASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!

Last night I had a wrestling dream. I was visiting my uncle and he told me Scott Hall was in town last night and that they drank the town dry.

All of a sudden, I'm in another room - Kevin Nash is playing Playstation on the couch and cracking wise, Hall is crying and doing coke in the crapper and I'm explaining the whole Outsiders and nWo story to my drunk uncle.

I had a wrestling dream last night. Bret Hart was challenging Hollywood Hogan for the WWE title. It was present day but this was a 1997 physical version of both guys. After Bret went to the ring Hogan turned to Vince McMahon backstage and said "If you want Network subscriptions to jump overnight you'll screw him again." I guess in my dream Raw was only available on the Network and Hogan was booked to lose. This was real, not part of an angle. Vince brushed it off at first but the look on his face showed he was intrigued. I woke up before the match ended so I don't know what decision my subconscious would have made Vince make.

Some great dreams here! My dream is 2 parter believe it or not. At first is me and michaels in the rumble teaming up taking everyone out with a steel chair when I turn on michaels and hit him with the chair. I win the rumble and wake up. a few weeks later im asleep when suddenly I am in the cell with taker about to spear him to winthe belt at mania when michaels comes out of nowhere and hits me with the scm costing methe belt!

I just woke up from one. Brock Lesnar and I were drinking beers in some shitty apartment. He was angry the whole time. I feared he would kick my ass. Luckily he left to get more beer and never came back before I woke up.

Wow, I never would have imagined there would be a reason to tell anybody I dreamed about tagging with Bill Dundee against Mark Starr and Billy Travis. Twice.
So....thanks, OP? Kind of an interesting thread idea.

Well besides the billion or so dreams I'm sure we all have about the Divas, the last wrestling related dream I remember was a few months ago. I came out on RAW dressed exactly like Nick Fury from the 90's Spider-Man cartoon & debuted as the fourth member & ultimate leader of The Shield. Then the four of us proceeded to quadruple powerbomb every single human being in site through an infinite loop of tables before eventually just destroying the entire arena Nexus style. Then we stole every single title belt & all flew away in a helicopter like the A-Team while the whole arena exploded behind us in the distance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back