Eugnene

Status
Not open for further replies.

deux4hm

Occasional Pre-Show
Ok so his gimmick got real old now! Why is he even on TV? His in ring skills are pretty good as he mimics people pretty well. His version of the Rock Bottom is pretty good and he is a pretty strong wrestler. So how do we gt him out of this hrrible gimmick? How about striker... maybe his taking pitty on eugene and making him one his "special ed" students eventually "helping him" become a little more normal and thus turning him heel.

Needs a total new gimmic imo

Cant really do anything with him as he is

i was thinkin they should make it as if he was actin ******ed and really was normal(should make people mad), so he could b a heel and a normal guy

EVL_DR_DOOM said:
i was thinkin they should make it as if he was actin ******ed and really was normal(should make people mad), so he could b a heel and a normal guy
He's been faking to be a ****** his entire life? Remember? His uncle was the one who introduced him into the WWE, unless they plotted it the entire time that would be hard to pull off.

Well, I hate Eugene's gimmick. His in ring skills are meh, and I think if WWE dropped him, no one would really miss him after a week of Heat. (Where he has been wrestling lately. Majority of the time anyways.)

Good point Fluff, I completely forgot about him untill Monday because of his suspension. (I believe it was for drug usage? He was booted off of a tour earlier this year)

^Yep, he got in trouble for that, and somthing about bein in a bar fight???

i am not worried about that whole uncle eric thing. how manytimes does Vinnie mac chang things and never explain the, Taker and his brother... kane and his "wife"... or did he forget he had one. SO many stoory lines that people just foget about... just turn him heel and do your best to explain something...lol or release his ass...either way but pease just stop insulting filling my tv with that awful character...

Kane and Lita got a divorce cause Edge was sleepin with her. (In storyline and in real life! lol)
So yeah, he does leave somethings un answered, and I think that would go well to just drop Eugene.

Eugene's character got old after a month or two, he needs to take time off and come back as a new character

yeah I remeber edge and kane feud but we never saw the "divorce" it was just left for us to assume. I think they should do something liek that with eugene. Change him around and just never look back. Hey they did it with Umaga...when he came back they presented him like a new character...and just never refered to his "3 minute warning"thing, headshrinker thing ect...

It’s a shame that Nick Dinsmore was compared to Chris Benoit prior to him coming in the WWE, because his gimmick didn’t allow him to show that he could live up to that comparison. The “Eugene” gimmick had some promise when it first debuted, but now he has pretty much been a non-factor on RAW (partly due to Dinsmore own personal problems).

Flippyskate21 said:
Eugene's character got old after a month or two, he needs to take time off and come back as a new character

Yeah i must agree! I honestly hated the gimmic! I think they should bring 'Doink The Clown' back and have Nick Dinsmore (not sure if thats how you spell his sir name) play him! Nick has good wrestling skill's it's just the gimmic that sucks!

EVL_DR_DOOM said:
he was doink?
Nobody ever said he was. Someone is just suggesting bringing back the gimmick and have Dinsmore play Doink. You need to start paying attention to what was said in the thread.

WWE can just debut a new character after writing Eugene off or give him a freak accident that turned him into a genius. Frisbee is optional. :)

Eugene is not a bad wrestler, but definately needs a TOTALY new gimick. He's gotta loose the jacket, and hair. The thing is can you even picture him in a different gimmick?

i think they would need to have something happen to him or just change his gimmick and put a mask on him or something - the doink gimmick would be good for him as he's good at imitating other wrestlers and the doink gimmick would allow time to forget the eugene character and if doink goes stale he can come back as plain Nick Dinsmore with a bit of a different look and do what he does best

He was forgotten easly and people liked him becuz of his friendly gimmick..same like Heindenrich...but really he needs a new gimmick

Consideirng the fact that he's been portrayed as being able to pick up on things, he could conceivably pick up on the moves that he's capable of and be able to wrestle like he's able to but with the gimmick. So the gimmick itself doesn't necessarily have to inhibit his chances of showing his stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back