ESPN College Pick'em & Gridiron Challenge

justinsayne

Cody Rhodes is an excellant
With the College football season right around the corner I figured it'd be a good time to bring back College Pick'em & try out the College Challenge

College Pick'em

Link- http://games.espn.go.com/college-pickem/en/frontpage

Group Name- WZ

Password- wrestlezone

College Challenge

Link- http://games.espn.go.com/college-football-challenge/en/frontpage

Group Conference- All Conference

Name of Group- WZ

Password- wrestlezone

From what I understand College Challenge is pretty much the same thing as Gridiron Challenge only with College players.

Hey guests viewing this thread, become members of the forum

LJL the search thing is being a piece of shit, won't let me search for anything, I'm trying to figure out if there is a way to link right to the group, & have people join from there

I chose OU as my defense, but Travis Lewis broke his leg this week. He is the backbone of that defense and i believe they said he would be out for 8 weeks. I'm going to take a chance and stick with my Sooners though.

My inexperience w/ College players may come into play here. :/ I'm already lost as to who I should pick, but I'm thinking about just grabbing a bunch of random guys each week, who play shit schools. :lmao:

My inexperience w/ College players may come into play here. :/ I'm already lost as to who I should pick, but I'm thinking about just grabbing a bunch of random guys each week, who play shit schools. :lmao:

There is no salary cap, so I just take the guys who have the highest owned %

:lmao: The no salary cap thing probably has something to do with College players not making a profit off anything, including fantasy credits.

I like your idea of highest % owned, but I'm also going to go based off weakest Defense being played against. If a high powered offense is facing a Defense who gives up 50 pts per game.. yeaaahh, I think I'm loading up on that offensive unit.

Where the shit is the NFL Gridiron Challenge.

Relax, the season doesn't start for another month, I assure you we'll be getting a Gridiron Challenge League, possibly trying out that other NFL game ESPN has too. As soon as they are available I will post the links for them.

There is still plenty of room in all of these if you wish to join. The more people we get playing these the better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back