Escape From New York Remake Sounds Promising

The story is old, but I remember Jason Statham and Tom Hardy leading the pack to play Plissken. Statham feels like a better fit for the role, and he needs it more. He's done with Transporter now, and the trilogy could give him a fresh start.

Maybe Dolph Ziggler can take up acting, put him in a brown wig and only his shitty acting skills would give him away for not being Kurt Russell.

What the fuck has happened to Kurt Russell anyway? They wanna get that guy in an Expendables film or something.

I lost track of Kurt Russell after Death Proof. He had some drama about a high school football team in there, and that's all I can remember.

Russell refused Stallone's offer for a part in the first Expendables film. Kind of odd, because he's going to be in Fast & Furious 7.

I always prefered Escape From L.A. for some reason (maybe it was the song at the end?), but Snake is a cool character, and there's room in interpreting the world for it to be interesting again. I'll definitely go see it if it comes out.

Sounds like he's on his last legs. Stupid Kurt, have to wait for the 4th Expendables, fucked if I am sitting through another Fast and Furious just to see that amazing jawline.

He could always be saving himself for Overboard 2.

The real question is why have they not given us more Big Trouble in Little China? I think its time.

What is it with Kurt? He could EASILY do a comeback if he wanted to. Tarantino has such a crush on the guy it's hilarious.

Joel Silver will make this a good trilogy. If it's produced by Silver, the you're going to get some good T&A, some awesome violence, or both (not to mention very morbid, cynical humor).

I like the thought of an Escape prequel; before he became Snake and then his transition, plus hooking up with Brain and the Kansas City job.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back