Erick Rowan Injured

Discussion in 'WWE News' started by Monster Amongst Men, Aug 22, 2018.

1. Dave

Dave Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

jpickens likes this.
  2. Dave

Dave Administrator

This sucks, man. I haven't got around to watching Smackdown from last night yet but I was aware that the Bludgeon Bros had dropped their championships. Honestly, this is a huge blow for Harper and Rowan because they've been doing some great work on Smackdown this year.

A torn bicep takes a while to heal so it'll be interesting to see what happens with Harper - he's losing out just as much as Rowan if you ask me. This tag team was really going places and they stories they were telling with them were very decent. With that all gone now, you have to feel disappointed.

It'll be interesting to see if they make Harper a singles competitor for a while or just keep him off of TV.

jpickens likes this.
  3. Hyorinmaru

Hyorinmaru Sit Upon The Frozen Heavens
    E-Fed Mod

Well that's disappointing. I've quite enjoyed his work as of late. I hope he gets well soon and can come back and have an even better tag title run than this one was.

jpickens likes this.
  4. Rainbow Yaz

Rainbow Yaz Sing about me, I'm dying of thirst
    E-Fed Mod

Harper is the better of the two, but WWE was never really sold on him as a singles performer, aside from that weird month long IC Title reign in which he won the title from Ziggler only to lose it back in the rematch in a ladder match at the very next PPV, so he may just be off TV as well. Sucks as I think Harper is underrated.

I do like the two as a team, going back to them under Wyatt they did good work. Rowen isn't a star, but for a guy that big he can move a bit and uses his size well, but this is the third time since he was called up that he has had an injury issue that will force him to miss extended time, so I do worry a bit. Obviously injuries happen and it isn't like he hurt his arm on purpose, but he wouldn't be the first guy WWE pushed to the back of the line due to injury issues.

jpickens likes this.
  5. GetTheTables

GetTheTables Dark Match Jobber

There is no way the WWE would do this, but I'd move Luke Harper to Raw. Look at the ending of Raw, the Shield reunited and put Braun though a table. Why not, at least temporarily, reunite the Wyatt family. Matt Hardy is also taking some off so that opens up Bray Wyatt as well.

jpickens and Monster Amongst Men like this.
  6. Dave

Dave Administrator

That would be a thing of beauty. I would watch the hell out a 6 man tag between all 6 of those guys. What's more, they're pretty well matched.

Get this man a job at WWE.

jpickens likes this.
  7. jpickens

jpickens Pre-Show Stalwart

With Harper and Rowan out of the picture for a while this could be the perfect opportunity for Sanity to get into the picture.

Monster Amongst Men likes this.