• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Era Supercards (Network/Reality era)

cornerdon26

Occasional Pre-Show
I am going to be starting a series of threads over the next couple of weeks if they get enough responses. On here many people discuss dream matches or fantasy book events, so I thought I would try and get people thinking.

My idea is looking at different eras and booking an 8-10 match supercard. I guess like booking a Wrestlemania card. This week will start with the current era, the reality era or the network era. Whilst of course the start of each era is not clearly defined. I am going to start this era at Summerslam 2013, when Daniel Bryan beat Cena for the title.

So using any wrestler who has featured in the WWE from Summerslam 2013, even if in a part time capacity, what would your 'dream card' be? You could use teams who have split up already. These matches may have already been of course.

Mine would personally be

Daniel Bryan vs CM Punk (60 minute iron man match for WWE title)
The Shield vs The Wyatt Family (6 man tag)
Brock Lesnar vs Randy Orton
John Cena vs Dolph Ziggler (No.1 contenders)
Wade Barrett vs Chris Jericho (Intercontinental title vs Jericho career)
The Usos vs Team Rhode Scholars vs The Real Americans (TLC tag match)
AJ Lee vs Paige (Divas title)
Alberto Del Rio vs Kofi Kingston vs Sheamus (US title)

I will work back in time and the next threads will be - PG Era, Ruthless Aggression Era, The Invasion, The Attitude Era, The New Generation, The Golden Era

I am going to be starting a series of threads over the next couple of weeks if they get enough responses. On here many people discuss dream matches or fantasy book events, so I thought I would try and get people thinking.

My idea is looking at different eras and booking an 8-10 match supercard. I guess like booking a Wrestlemania card. This week will start with the current era, the reality era or the network era. Whilst of course the start of each era is not clearly defined. I am going to start this era at Summerslam 2013, when Daniel Bryan beat Cena for the title.

So using any wrestler who has featured in the WWE from Summerslam 2013, even if in a part time capacity, what would your 'dream card' be? You could use teams who have split up already. These matches may have already been of course.

Mine would personally be

Daniel Bryan vs CM Punk (60 minute iron man match for WWE title)
The Shield vs The Wyatt Family (6 man tag)
Brock Lesnar vs Randy Orton
John Cena vs Dolph Ziggler (No.1 contenders)
Wade Barrett vs Chris Jericho (Intercontinental title vs Jericho career)
The Usos vs Team Rhode Scholars vs The Real Americans (TLC tag match)
AJ Lee vs Paige (Divas title)
Alberto Del Rio vs Kofi Kingston vs Sheamus (US title)

I will work back in time and the next threads will be - PG Era, Ruthless Aggression Era, The Invasion, The Attitude Era, The New Generation, The Golden Era

well I've some different opinions with this but I wouldn't give absurd matches regarding your opinion.. but here is my bookijg!

Bad News Barrett vs Brock Lesnar (No holds barred match for WWE world heavy weight title)
Dean Ambrose vs Seth Rollins (#1 Contender for WWE title)
Roman Reigns and Daniel Bryan vs The Authority (If the Authority loses they lose their power too.. literally)
CM Punk vs Kevin Owens (Hair vs Hair Match)
The Ascension vs The Usos vs Tyson and Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler vs Damien Sandow (IC title)
Rusev vs John Cena (US title)

I must've missed a lot of superstars but these are the matches that just came up in my mind when I saw this post!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back