• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Epic rap battles of history

Uncle Phatso

Mid-Card Championship Winner
Yeah, Its the truth. A dude on youtbe came up with the idea to ask people's ideas on who should do this. You can suggest anyone and any pairing. I've personally voted on Eminem vs Ghandi. The real reason why I wanted to post this up here for you guys is because this dude is fucking amazing at what he does. Comment on them, post up who you think they sould be. Maybe even start a debate on who was actually better. ( most won't apply to that last one.) And yes this is music, it has a beat to it. Therefore music.

Bill O'Riley Vs John Lennon
[YOUTUBE]YHRxv-40WMU[/YOUTUBE]

Hitler Vs Darth Vader
[YOUTUBE]AFA-rOls8YA[/YOUTUBE]

Chuck Norris vs Abe Lincon
[YOUTUBE]zj2Zf9tlg2Y[/YOUTUBE]

Haha this looks like an awesome thread. When I am at home I am gonna have to have a listen to this shit, Hitler vs Vader? That should be hilarious

Great idea for the thread bro.

YES! I love these! The Darth Vader vs. Hitler one is golden. I've commented on both to get Ghandi vs. Buddha. I think Ghandi would just be funny as hell to see rap, and I don't even really care who the second person is, I just wanna see Ghandi.

YES!

Do y'all even listen to hip-hop? Seriously???

Anyway, Nas vs Jay Z was the best rap battle of all time.

Heres the funny thing about rap, anyone can do it. I'm sick of seeing thugs and gangsters whatever rapping about the same shit. Oh I sell dope and I shoot people. It was cool when snoop and dre were doing it on the Chronic album :worship: And when NWA Were in their prime. But its kind of phased out now.Most rappers are just pop artists that rhyme to much. I said most people, some rappers are still fucking monsters.

This is good fundamental rap if you look at it the way I do.You take someones flaws, and turn them back on them with a beat. Granted this is just joke rapping. But NicePeter and his dudes are doing an awsome job with this and I hope he keeps putting them out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back