Energy Drinks

Derf

O.M.G.
Whats youre favorite one? Are there any you've tried that no ones heard of? Do you even drink them?

I have an empty Duff Beer Energy Drink on ym computer stand. As well as a Super Mario Power Up Drink lol

Monster green.... Really the only good kind of monster. And some shit called gazu. Shits like thick and tastes like cough surup but some how I like it.

My favorite's probably Sobe No Fear, followed closely by Jolt Cola.

Red Bull's good, but that shit keeps you up, as in I had one at 11 at night and didn't get to sleep until 4.

Monster tastes like cough syrup, but a ton of people in my class love it. I just don't see why. It's very overhyped, IMO.

I've only had an energy drink once and it was Full Throttle. It tasted fine, but it did NOTHING for me. I went to sleep shortly after. FACT

I drank it at around 2-3 at night so maybe my body was just too tired to stay up, but I stand by the fact that it didn't keep me up. But I do know it works for my friends.

I stick with the classic Gatorade. Simple but effective.

Gatorade is not really an energy drink though, more of a "Thirst Quencher"

Energy drinks are soft drinks advertised as providing more energy than a typical drink. The amount of quantitative 'energy' (as measured in calories) in these drinks is often lower than that in regular soft drinks. According to the Marin Institute, there is scientific basis for concluding that the non-caffeine elements in these drinks contribute to mental alertness and physical performance.

^^That's what qualifies a drink as an energy drink

full_throttle_blue_demon.jpg

Around the USA, the drinks have been linked with reports of nausea, abnormal heart rhythms and emergency room visits.

Energy drinks may cause seizures due to the "crash" following the energy high that occurs after consumption. France banned the popular energy drink Red Bull after the death of eighteen-year-old athlete Ross Cooney, who died after he played a basketball game after consuming four cans of the drink. The French Scientific Committee (J.D. Birkel) concluded that Red Bull has excessive amounts of caffeine. Denmark also banned Red Bull. Britain investigated the drink, but only issued a warning against its use by pregnant women.

^^^ One of the big reasons why I don't drink energy drinks

Lol I drink monster for fun. We got the big ass cans now in the stores the ones bigger than xxl. I crushed one on my head the other day with a xl one to. Good times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back