• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Eminem issues a warning to Mariah Carey?

Freddy4190

Championship Contender
http://www.rapbasement.com/audio/eminem-ft-mariah-carey-the-warning.html

Everyone who listens to Eminem knows of his supposed relationship with Mariah, she of course denies everything. On Eminem's new CD, "Relapse" he disses Mariah and her husband Nick Cannon in the track "Bagpipes from Baghdad" Nick and Mariah have responded being offended and whatnot, and she's been badmouthing Shady, and this is his response to her denial and everything.

Yeah I love how he came out with The Warning within a week of her releasing Obsessed. He completely smashed her in that song! I really want Mariah to have another crack at him so he hopefully releases some smokin pics of her naked ;)

Oh my. This whole "feud" is so catty, and kindergarden it's not even funny any more. For whatever reason Eminem, Mimi doesn't want to acknowledge you. Maybe you were horrible in the sack, maybe you gave her an STD, or maybe she's embarassed, but for whatever reason she doesn't want people to know. But you keep running your mouth.

But then Mariah decided to captalize on the buzz and release Obsessed. The song is obviously about Em, and in the video she dresses in drag and it looks like Eminem. The buzz didn't help the song go to #1 and all she did was piss him off.

So he decides to release The Warning. While the Warning is a harder diss track, it's suppose to be. It's not like Mimi was going to go out and cuss and such on her track. She made her diss, radio friendly so of course Eminem would win. Pretty silly to compare.

But honestly if it's true, and they did shack up, I wish Eminem would just release the pics, and voice messages. It would put the whole thing to rest, and until he does, I'm believing Mariah.

All Eminem wants is for Mariah to admit that there was something went down between them. That's all he wants. If she just says yes, Eminem smacked my face against the headboard a few times and that was it, it's nothing more and it's over, Eminem would have likely left her alone, but she didn't, so he didn't and know he was this hillarious feud that I find amusing. I hope she does keep her mouth shut about it, cause seeing those pics and hearing those voice mails would be funny as hell.

I never liked Mariah though, ever, I don't think she is a good artist or that good looking really, she's annoying and very odd. Every few years she changes everything about her and tries to be someone completely different, so it's funny to see Eminem messing with her, I love it.

All Eminem wants is for Mariah to admit that there was something went down between them. That's all he wants. If she just says yes, Eminem smacked my face against the headboard a few times and that was it, it's nothing more and it's over, Eminem would have likely left her alone, but she didn't, so he didn't and know he was this hillarious feud that I find amusing. I hope she does keep her mouth shut about it, cause seeing those pics and hearing those voice mails would be funny as hell.

I never liked Mariah though, ever, I don't think she is a good artist or that good looking really, she's annoying and very odd. Every few years she changes everything about her and tries to be someone completely different, so it's funny to see Eminem messing with her, I love it.

See I love them both. I'm a huge Mariah & Eminem fan, but I take Mariah's side. I mean sleeping with each other is suppose to be a private thing, but Eminem couldn't keep his mouth shut. If I sleep with someone, I don't want them blabbing to everyone and their mothers about it. So I don't blame Mariah for denying it. It's personal and shouldn't have been brought up in the media.

Now when you said Eminem would probably just leave it alone? Umm every CD he talks about it. He's bragged about it in countless interviews, and his newest CD has a song about Mariah & Nick on it. Umm so yeah, he really is kind of "obsessed".

His ego is hurt because she won't admit she slept with him. Em can't handle a bruised ego. But really he should be more worried about his latest albums sales(which are "only" around 1.2 mill) then worrying about Mariah. But since they both are now doing this for publicity, it will never end, until Em just releases the shit.

Which makes me wonder, if it's true and he has the goods why doesn't he just release a pic or two...or a voice message? He's already slammed her publicly and her husband, so it's not like he's trying to be a gentleman. The whole issue is one big hot mess.

See I love them both. I'm a huge Mariah & Eminem fan, but I take Mariah's side. I mean sleeping with each other is suppose to be a private thing, but Eminem couldn't keep his mouth shut. If I sleep with someone, I don't want them blabbing to everyone and their mothers about it. So I don't blame Mariah for denying it. It's personal and shouldn't have been brought up in the media.

I agree with that, but then again it is Eminem and he just loves stuff like this, of course he's not gonna keep his mouth shut, honestly though I don't like her, hell I'd run off at the mouth if I slept with Mariah Carey, simply because it's Mariah Carey. Em did what any man would likely do, brag.

Now when you said Eminem would probably just leave it alone? Umm every CD he talks about it. He's bragged about it in countless interviews, and his newest CD has a song about Mariah & Nick on it. Umm so yeah, he really is kind of "obsessed".

He is, but she also hasn't admitted yet, and instead of admitting it, she gave him more ammo by trying to slam him herself. Eminem feeds off of stuff like that, he'll keep going until he gets what he wants. Controversy creates cash, Bischoff said it best. He's not gonna stop. Granted he might need to back off, but he won't.

His ego is hurt because she won't admit she slept with him. Em can't handle a bruised ego. But really he should be more worried about his latest albums sales(which are "only" around 1.2 mill) then worrying about Mariah. But since they both are now doing this for publicity, it will never end, until Em just releases the shit.

Of course it is, all she has to do is say yes I slept with Eminem, that's all and things might just go back to as normal as they can for those two. Agreed he should just release it. More so for me, just because as I said I can't stand MC at all, I would find it funny to see her so embarassed.

Which makes me wonder, if it's true and he has the goods why doesn't he just release a pic or two...or a voice message? He's already slammed her publicly and her husband, so it's not like he's trying to be a gentleman. The whole issue is one big hot mess.

The longer he holds out if it's true and the longer they go back and forth, the more noticed it gets and the more noticed it gets, the more the spotlight shines on Eminem and the more notorious he becomes. This is all good for Eminem, he doesn't have a good reputation anyways, so it's not like this will hurt him, but it could hurt Mariah, which is another reason she should just admit it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back