• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Eleven year olds with erections...

Cowboyfromhell

2 Time Co-Beach Volleyball Champion
Quick story. What I do for a living is I am a mentor for teenage boys, typically kids on juvenile probation. It's similar to a Big Brother, only more intensive. Part of the job is to mentor in the home, community after school and to observe them in school, keep them on task and make sure they don't mess around too much. So I am sitting in a fifth grade class yesterday, it's a class for 'troubled' kids (meaning the kids that fuck around and disrupt the normal kids trying to get an education, so they seperate them so they can be knuckleheads together). There is one kid who is making machine gun noises instead of doing his math so the teacher asks him to stand at his desk until he can do his work. So this kid is standing there and he starts fidgeting with his pants, not at all happy about something. So the teacher asks, "(Insert name here), is something wrong?". To which the young man answers, straight faced and completely innocent, "Yes, I have a boner and it won't go away".
I broke out laughing, totally unprofessional of me to do, but how do you not laugh at that?

Lulz.

I have no idea why I clicked on this thread but I am kinda glad I did.

That must have been a very embarrassing experience for the young kid. But atleast he was confident enough to say that in front of the whole class. I wouldn't be. The fact that you laughed, made me laugh.

I used to have the most annoying boners in grade school. Especially bad when I had French class. Sad thing is there's no good explaination for that. My French teacher wasn't anything special. Although maybe it's possible I had that Gomez Addams kind of attraction to the language.

I used to have the most annoying boners in grade school. Especially bad when I had French class. Sad thing is there's no good explaination for that. My French teacher wasn't anything special. Although maybe it's possible I had that Gomez Addams kind of attraction to the language.

When you are that age you get them for no rhyme or reason. I am surprised I was able to pass any classes because there sure wasn't any blood flow in my brain. It was actually quite annoying.

:lmao:

Getting an erection during class is always embassesing. I feel for him... a bit. I totally understand why you laughed out loud when he said that, I would of as well. :D

So annoying when they happen at inconvenient times. Hilarious story, though. I think you laughing at the end really made it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back