• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

El Swago/Ricky Runn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phoenix

WZCW's First Triple Crown Champion
rickyrunncard_zps7d113487.jpg

Gimmick Name: Ricky Runn

Announced As: The Swagtastic voice of a generation, Ricky Runn!

Height: 5'10

Weight: 225

Hometown: Miami, Florida

Billed From: Chicago, Illinois

Announcement:

Harrys: Introducing first, from Chicago, Illinois, weighing 225 pounds, "The Swagtastic voice of a generation", Ricky Runn!

Harrys: And the challenger, from Chicago, Illinois, weighing 225 pounds, "The Swagtastic voice of a generation", Ricky Runn!

Harrys: Making his way to the ring, from Chicago, Illinois, weighing 225 pounds, "The Swagtastic voice of a generation", Ricky Runn!

Alignment: Face

Appearance:

----------------Hair Colour/Length: Dark blonde hair down to the shoulders

----------------Eye Colour: Blue

----------------Facial Hair Constant Scruff

----------------Ring attire Studded pants similar to John Morrison's, but instead of crosses, they are studded "R's." The usual color scheme is gold with black trim, but will always alternate whenever he feels to change to color scheme.

----------------Backstage Attire: Ricky now either likes to wear his Runn Reynolds Runn T-Shirt over his Studded pants.

----------------Physical Feature: slender, slightly toned body. His fingers are noticeably scared.

----------------Tattoos: None

Sample Pic of Wrestler:
John-Morrison-12.jpg

Main Gimmick: Ricky is the Swagtastic voice of a generation. With Swag being the best thing since sliced bread.

2 Characteristics of Gimmick: Self absorbed, self obsessed, poorly dressed saint of swag. A band-wagon moron who follows any trend for the sake of "swag"

Brief Bio/History: Son of a head of a large Insurance Company, Ricky grew up the majority of his life under the iron fist of his Father's parenting, with his mother dead after giving birth to her first, and only son. Living under the wealthy, but single parent, Ricky was expected to grow up, lead a boring life, with a boring job, and one day be in charge of a boring company. The Daredevil opted to do otherwise, after graduating from High School he quickly moved out of his house with nothing but the clothes on his back and went out to live the extreme lifestyle. Eventually finding his way to professional wrestling.

Entrance Music:
Entrance description: Ricky trots out to the ring with obvious swagger in his step. Once inside the ring Ricky rises to the top rope and removes is top to show off to the fans. The entire Spice Girls album must be played, or else Ricky refuses to perform.

Fighting Style: High Flying, Technical

Previous Injuries/Character Psyche: Dislocated both his wrists, so he refrains from power moves and sticks to a high flying, burn out approach.

Finishing Moves (2 max): The Ricky Runndown (Half-Nelson Backstabber) R&R (Swanton Bomb)

Signature Moves (3 max):
RickyRana(180 degree Hurricanrana with or without a Pin that is also adjustable on the situation needed)

Hell Yeah! (Edge O'Matic)

Yolo Roll (Rolling Thunder)

12 Most Used Moves:

Snapmare then transitions to a drop kick to the face.
Flying Clothesline.
Rolling neck breaker. (the one Anderson and CM Punk use)
Springboard Corkscrew (Into the ring)
Running face buster
Springboard Snap kick
Arm drag
Springboard Moonsault
Lift up dropkick
Sunset flip
handspring back elbow
Standing tornado DDT

Sample RP.
The camera fades into the scene with Ricky, he was dressed in his ring attire with his sweater slightly open as he waited backstage for his match against The Big Show. Also in the scene was fellow star Zack Ryder. The two were sharing mindless babble, so mindless, that it was barely audible and caught on the tape. Then Matt Striker approached Ricky from his back, with a mic in hand Matt asked

Ricky, tonight you have a match with the world’s largest athlete, The Big Show. How are you preparing for a match against a man that is more than twice your size?

Ricky looked over and crooked his eyebrow to the question, Zack smiled and walked away from the interview to go pester some of the Divas backstage. Ricky then retorted with.

Well Matt…I haven’t really prepared for this match. Other than my usual pre-match routine I haven’t done anything special. This is just another match against a much larger person, however I am sure once I am in the ring something will come to mind.

Ricky…The Big Show has sent 5 men to the hospital in a row…And seeing that last week you got him pretty riled up Are you sure instead of sitting around doing nothi-

What are you my mother? Jesus, Matt you are always giving me shit about what and what shouldn’t I do

Ricky then took a deep breath to make a high pitch, girl voice to mock Striker

"Ricky don’t climb to the top of the Titantron, you could break something…Ricky don’t replace Stone Cold Steve Austin’s Bear with Root Beer….Ricky don’t make any jokes about Triple H’s nose…’

Ricky stopped with the voice and said with a laid back attitude

”And you know what Matt, without your advice I am doing pretty darn good here without listening to you…Granted I got into trouble with the front office but hey, I have held every single belt I can put my hands on. And as for giving me any ‘advice’ for The Big Show you aren’t telling me anything I don’t already know…Don’t let him have a vertical base, isolate a limb, preferably his leg, and make sure he can’t land his knockout punch on my pretty little face…It could knock the paint right off my face.”

Matt sighed and looked over to Ricky and said cautiously.

“Alright…It seems you know what you are doing…But when you are getting your jaw wired tight because Big Show knocked you out don’t say I didn’t try to help…

Ricky smiled and nodded and waved Matt goodbye before leaving for the stage. Ricky bobbed his head in excitement for his match. Despite a furious Big Show waiting for him tonight Ricky wasn’t bothered one bit. Before getting to the stage curtain he gave a quick high five to Gail Kim and Daniel Bryan and winked at the two as he waited for his music to play so he can make his entrance.

CzoM8ay.gif

Gimmick Name: El Swago

Announced As: The Swagtastic voice of a generation, El Swago!

Height: 5'10

Weight: 225

Hometown: Not Ricky Runn's hometown

Billed From: Mexico City, Mexico

Announcement:

Appearance:

----------------Hair Colour/Length: Dark blonde hair down to the shoulders

----------------Eye Colour: Blue

----------------Facial Hair Constant Scruff

----------------Ring attire Studded pants similar to John Morrison's, but instead of crosses, they are studded "S's." The usual color scheme is gold with black trim, but will always alternate whenever he feels to change to color scheme.

----------------Backstage Attire: The most swag tastic lucha attire ever

----------------Physical Feature: slender, slightly toned body. His fingers are noticeably scared.

----------------Tattoos: None

Sample Pic of Wrestler:

Main Gimmick: El Swago is the Swagtastic voice of a generation. With Swag being the best thing since sliced bread.

2 Characteristics of Gimmick: Self absorbed, self obsessed, poorly dressed saint of swag. A band-wagon moron who follows any trend for the sake of "swag"

Brief Bio/History: El Swago is a superhero in Modern Day Mexico, except he was also a Superhero in Mexico's past, and he'll also be a superhero for the Mexican people to rally behind. The origins of El Swago are unknown, but while rumors circulate that El Swago is in fact, Ricky Runn, Swago denies them. Because he is El Swago, and he is Machismo defined.

Entrance Music:
Entrance description: El Swago trots out to the ring with obvious swagger in his step. Once inside the ring El Swago rises to the top rope and removes is top to show off to the fans.

Fighting Style: High Flying, Technical

Previous Injuries/Character Psyche: Dislocated both his wrists, so he refrains from power moves and sticks to a high flying, burn out approach.

Finishing Moves (2 max): The Swiggy Swaggy Down (Half-Nelson Backstabber) Swagton Bomb (Swanton Bomb)

Signature Moves (3 max):
SwaggyRana(180 degree Hurricanrana with or without a Pin that is also adjustable on the situation needed)

Infierno Sí! (Edge O'Matic)

Yolo Roll (Rolling Thunder)

12 Most Used Moves:

Snapmare then transitions to a drop kick to the face.
Flying Clothesline.
Rolling neck breaker. (the one Anderson and CM Punk use)
Springboard Corkscrew (Into the ring)
Running face buster
Springboard Snap kick
Arm drag
Springboard Moonsault
Lift up dropkick
Sunset flip
handspring back elbow
Standing tornado DDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread