Eeeeeeeeew

Goliath Uterus

Getting Noticed By Management
As I'm taking a shower, I hear this fucking bubbling noise in the toilet, and it's annoying me to no fucking end. I put some shampoo on, closing my eyes as to not get suds in them, when I open my eyes, there is fucking shit water all over the goddam floor of the shower. It was fucking disgusting, and I am soooooo pissed. :glare:

Sorry to laugh dude, but HAHAHAHAHAHA, that is god damned funny. I have two statements though.

Number 1, pictures of the shitty ring left in your tub is needed.

Number 2, what possessed you to immediately post this on a forum? I would still be pretty pissed and hunting down the first maintenance/landlord/city personnel I could find.

Sorry to laugh dude, but HAHAHAHAHAHA, that is god damned funny. I have two statements though.

Number 1, pictures of the shitty ring left in your tub is needed.

Number 2, what possessed you to immediately post this on a forum? I would still be pretty pissed and hunting down the first maintenance/landlord/city personnel I could find.

Answer to number one, I have no camera, but I assure you, there is plenty of fucking shit in the shower. I had to wash my feet in the sink.

Answer to #2, I am a minor, I'm waiting for my dads bitch ass to get home so he can fucking fix it. I'm going to a friends house to take a shower.

That might be an expensive fix. Your pipes could be totaly fucked, that really sucks.

It's happened before, but I was younger and really didn't give a shit about having shit water on my feet. And I don't give a flying fuck about how much it costs, my dad better get that shit fixed like today.

As I'm taking a shower, I hear this fucking bubbling noise in the toilet, and it's annoying me to no fucking end. I put some shampoo on, closing my eyes as to not get suds in them, when I open my eyes, there is fucking shit water all over the goddam floor of the shower. It was fucking disgusting, and I am soooooo pissed. :glare:

I'll bet you were

:icon_cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back