• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Educate Me.

I'm a wrestling fan, for sure. I love wrestling and everything about it. But I'll be the first admit I don't know everything. But I thought of an idea. why not tap into this vast wealth of knowledge at my fingertips? Not Wikipedia, but here, this forum. Collectively, this forum has got to be one of the largest databases for wrestling on formation period. From great wrestlers across the world, to the greatest matches to the backstage secrets.

Basically, I wanted to start this thread for us to share our knowledge on any particular topic, and namely, just wrestlers. I thought this could work by people posting wrestlers they would like to know more about, or maybe even federations, and other posters assisting by donating what they know. So why don't I get it started?

Sting

Steve Borden. Often referred to as the greatest man to never have worked for Vince McMahon, he was the face of WCW throughout the 90's. But you know what? Thats about all I know. I know, I should be ashamed of myself and lock myself in a cupboard. I've seen him in TNA, and heard snippets of him descending from the rafters, Showtime and all the rest. Ok so I know your basic stuff. But I want to know more. He seems like a guy who defines charisma, and IC listing him in so many dream matches really has me wondering. So I was wondering if you guys could help me out. Just by recommending some matches to check out, or telling me a bit about Sting. Early 90's Sting just wasn't my generation, and I was always more of a WWF guy. So by helping me get aquainted with Sting a bit more, I would hope I can do the same for everyone else.

So post whatever you can, or maybe even if you have a request of your own, and I'm sure everyone will do their best to help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back