Edge and the Spinner Belt

Status
Not open for further replies.

fatts

Occasional Pre-Show
Why does edge still have the Spinner belt? we all know why he kept it last time. of course because i just droped it right back to cena. which makes me think that he may just be droping the belt back to cena as soon as SNME.

the question it. that is Edge defends the title and wins, will he get rid of the spinner belt?

^Exactly, or the WWE hasn't made a new design for the WWE Title.

I think they should get rid of the spinner belt and bring back the title from the attitude era

ya the winged belt was great but i just want any belt instead of the spinner one

I am sure that if Triple H would've won at Wrestlemania it would've been changed to the way it was before the spinner.

they should have it like the way it was only bigger, atleast to the same size as the SD(world heavy wieght title) belt so the can look equal.

Edge is gay and a pussy and hes gonna have to cheat is godamn way to victory if Cena wins I have a party if he doesnt ill sue WWE

HighflyaTNA said:
Edge is gay and a pussy and hes gonna have to cheat is godamn way to victory if Cena wins I have a party if he doesnt ill sue WWE

Please...

Dude if anything the spinner belt that Edge still wears means that in the not to distant future we are going to see the belt around cena AGAIN, then were going to see Edge chase cena AGAIN, Then were going to see HHH chase CENA AGAIN lol get my drift

They need to put Shelton Benjamin in the title race and forget about Cena, HHH won't go for the title until DX starts getting old.

Shelton is really good, but i dont think he's world title level yet... his mic skills are horid, and he dosent really have good charisma..other than that he's amazing... and im just interested in the destruction of the SPINNER BELT.

Let's not forget the REAL reason why the spinner belt is still being seen on RAW...

They still have a whole slew of Spinner Belt Buckles and replica belts to unload at wweshop.com...

Edge still has that Spinner belt because it's obvious YOU KNOW WHO is going to win it back.If Rhyno did what he did to the ECW title, why can't they do that on WWE, simple, Cena is going to win it back.

Edge would have gotten another title if it wasn't true.:wwf:

ianhbk said:
Edge still has that Spinner belt because it's obvious YOU KNOW WHO is going to win it back.If Rhyno did what he did to the ECW title, why can't they do that on WWE, simple, Cena is going to win it back.

Edge would have gotten another title if it wasn't true.:wwf:

Exactly. I seem to recall a certain, slightly less offensive US spinner belt that Orlando Jordan held after Cena being blown up by JBL shortly before WM21. Why hasn't Edge done the same if Cena's not going to regain it at somepoint??

You didn't see Finlay and his leprechaun spinning some silver disc or Lashley turning chav on us with some "bling bling" belt. So why does Edge have to keep that spinner title??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back