• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Edge, 13 or 14 time Tag Champion???

Edge is a XX Time Tag Team Champion

Results are only viewable after voting.

Madico_Fs

Australian Heavyweight Champion
Hey all, I was just thinking about how the Tag Team Division is going at the moment and that got me thinking about Edge, sorry if this thread exists but before Edge and Chris Jericho won the Unified Tag Team Championship he was a 12 time tag team champion, 11 times world tag team and 1 time wwe tag team champion. When edge won the Unified WWE Tag Team Championship, one would simply think it is a "Tag Team Championship in General" but it is 2 separate belts and it is recorded as 1 time World Tag Champion, and 1 time WWE Tag Champion.....SO IS EDGE A 13 OR 14 TIME TAG TEAM CHAMPION? :banghead:

Im very confused.....

Well, if they say it is 1 World Tag reign and 1 WWE Tag reign, one should assume they would be separate. I would also consider them two separate reigns because they are still using two sets of belts. If they went back to only carrying one set of belts, then it would obviously be back to one reign.

This answer I think is simple, he's a 14 time tag team champion.Why do I think this, well they have 2 belts each.If it were one then they would have an Unified tag team championship belt and not two different one that represent the WWE and World.So like the poster above me said I agree that the total amount of tag titles Edge has won is 14.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back