eddie gurerro not dead yet

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

underdog

i ve heard frm many people dat eddie aint dead yet. it's just sumthing wwe made up. eddie is supposed to cum back in a year or 2 and he is supposed to shock the world.

Any Thoughts???

Whoever said that should be Shot...Although WWE has done some disturbing things, and people have been known to fake their own deaths, to say that Eddie Guerrero isn't dead and will comeback in a year or two is by far the dumbest thing I believe I have ever heard.Publicizing someones death that didn't really happen would kill,yes kill, World Wrestling Entertainment.It's a nice thought but sadly, not true.

That is the biggest load of BS I have heard in ages, whomever told you that should be shot and you must be ignorant for believing it, WWE has done some terrible things but doing that would be terrible. As much as I would love to see that happen its damn near impossible not impossible mind you beacause theres like a 0.00000000000000000000000000000001% chance. By posting that you are tarnishing Eddie's name and even WWE's please next time think before you post something like this, because people will find it offensive and you will most probs be banned. Oh and kid don't be so naive

pastie out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back