Eddie from Frazier dies :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Myko

This week the acting world suffered another big lost, at the tender age of 16 and ahalf Eddie has passed away. Eddie Found fame in 1993 on the hit show Frasier. Eddie on the long runnig show died on Thrusday.

Mossed Played Eddie for 10 years and was known for his ability to steal scenes from his human costars. Other career highlights included landing a starring role in the film My Dog Skip, as an older version of Skip.

In 2003, Animal Planet ranked Eddie the Dog fifth in its 50 Greatest TV Animals special, behind only Lassie, Kermit the Frog, Flipper and Mr. Ed. And at the age of 10 Moose retired from show business, turning over the role of Eddie to Enzo and settling into doggy old age.

This is too sad, I loved that dog, I felt like he was one of my own. :(

eddie.jpg

That was lame Guppie, try this:

Fatty1.jpg

But let's not do this, Eddie was a great dog, I will miss him. :(

RIP Eddie!

I know how it feels to lose a dog.

I lost my dog Popi about 2 years ago. It hurts still!

This really hits home with me. I had a jack russell terrier, and he was my baby. Had him since I was 10. Not too many jack russell terriers were around when Fraiser came on. We just got our puppy 6 months before we saw Eddie, and it was a cool thing that they looked some much a like. But on April 3, 2006 Tigger passed away. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back